Chapter 29

[A/N There is a sexual content, if you don't want to read that, please skip this chapter, k thanks]

Samantha's point of view:

"Sam wake up" Niall says slipping out of bed and putting on a shirt, I groan and throw a pillow over my head "Why!" I say as he walks into the bathroom, I throw my body out of bed and to brush my hair, "We're going out today, but it's raining and freezing" he says as I wrap myself in a blanket, I slip my hair under a beanie, I pull on some skinny jeans and a sweater, "Niall, can you go get me my scarf and boots" I apply some chap stick, Niall wraps the scarf around me and I put on the boots. " Hey, what happen last night when you spied on Zayn and Sarah" I say laughing at the memory of Niall doing spy moves in the hallway but trying to flip and getting a carpet burn, "It hurt, and nothing they just argued than Zayn finally caved in and said he would leave them alone" He says showing me a burn on his knee, I throw my head back in laughter, "Shut up" he says and throws me my phone and purse.

We walk downstairs to see Sarah and Harry together curled up, Danielle and Liam in another corner, Zayn sleeping on a chair with Eleanor and Louis on the floor playing a card game, "Hey, we're going out. We'll bring back some food later" Niall says grabbing the keys and shoving them in his pocket, "Please don't burn the house down, or hurt someone. No plates should be thrown" I say pointing at Harry who just shrugs and pulls Sarah closer, Niall grabs my hand and we walk out. It started raining as soon as we pulled out of the driveway. "So, do I know everything about you?" He looks over and places his hand on my thigh and gives it a squueze, "Yep" I pop the "p" and smile back at him, "I can see it in your eyes, Sam what do i not know about you" he says looking at me with concerned eyes, "Well, I snort when I laugh hard" I say smiling but he just looks at me, "I know" he chuckles, I think more "I'm a clutz" he roars with laughter now, "Okay, I get it I know everything about you" he says paying attention to the road, "Why" I say leaning over and kissing his neck lightly, "I want to know everything about my future wife" I lean back and smile, I feel my cheeks fluster with pink, "Oh I see" I say smiling as we pull into a covered area next to a park, After he parks we run over the covered area, He pulls out his gutiar "Niall, what are you doing?" he starts strumming his gutiar:

"Let me tell you a story, About a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best friend, when she's around, hel feels nothing but joy, but she was already broke, and it made her blind, but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right, but did you know that I loved you? or were you not aware? you're the smile on my face, and I ain't going nowhere, I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while, What's gonna make you fall in love, I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love. But you can't fly unless you let ya, you can't fly unless it let yourself fall. Well I can tell you're afraid of what this might do, Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose, Well I don't wanna lose it either, I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hunting babe, So take my hand. Well did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart every time you see you cry? 'Cause I know that a piece of you's gone every time he done wrong, I'm the should you're crying on. And I hope by the time that i'm done with this song that I've figured out, who's gonna make you fall in love, I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love. But you can't fly unless you let ya, you can't fly unless you let yourself fall, I will catch if you fall, I will catch if you fall, I will catch if you fall, But if you spread your wings, You can fly away with me, But you can't fly unless you let ya, You can't fly unless you let yourself. What's gonna make you fall in love, I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love. But you can't fly unless you let ya, You can't fly unless you let Yourself fall in love. I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, Don't have to be scared at all, oh my love, But you can't fly unless you let ya, you can't fly unless you let yourself fall. I will catch you if you fall, I will catch you if you fall, I will catch you if you fall. If you spread your wings, You can flu awau with me, but you can't fly unless you let ya, let yourself fall"