Chapter 20

HEEEY! so, I need some idea's of what you guys want in this story! more of Sam and Niall, or Sarah and Harry, What kind of drama? IDEAS! I love writing this book and I want people to love reading it, so please comment(:

- - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - -

Harry's point of view: 

I woke up with a terrible headache, and a weird dream:

"Omg, you're harry styles! I love you!" a bleach blonde girl is panicking, I wave and smile and she comes closer allowing me to see her green eyes, her tan and toned body, she was cute but she was showing off EVERYTHING, she was my height and she was shaking. "Are you okay? you're shaking" I said grabbing her wrist making her shiver, I smile and let go. "Yes! but OMD! it's you! I love you!" she says screaming in my ear. - but the next thing I know I'm at dinner with her, she inches close to me our lips an cenimeter away"

the dream died.

I walked to the kitchen to see Sam sitting on the counter eating Ice Cream, she smiles and she holds out the spoon full of cookies and cream, I take a bite and search through the cabniets for some medicene. I finally found some Tylonol. I popped them into my mouth and took a drink of her apple juice. "Ooh, Harry Styles is popping some pills" she giggles and shoves some more C&C into her mouth. I smile and kiss her forehead and head out "Sarah called again, she wanted you to know she loves you" I stopped and looked back and she's staring at me. "What?" I stutter out, "She called and left you a message, it said "I love you and I want you to do your best tomorrow" than she hung up" Sam said taking a sip of her juice. I smiled and threw a peace sign up and walked back to bed.

I woke up again but to Niall waking me up "Hazza, we have 10 minutes before we head out to the meet and greet" I looked up, I got up and slipped on a hoodie and some jeans, I flipped my hair and was ready to go. I walked in and drank some apple juice and Louis came and picked me up from behind "LEGGOO!" I smiled as he carried me out, we got into a van and they raced to the place where thousands of girls were screaming. We all sat down at a table and girls were coming and going, some cute, some young, some old, tall, short, hot, rude, etc. One girl came by which caught my eye, she was around 5'1 with dark red hair and blonde tips, her eyes were pericing blue eyes, she was somewhat tan, and toned, she smiled with pearl white teeth, "Hello, i'm a huge fan of you guys" Niall laughed and hugged her, weird. She got to me and I asked her what her name was "Sarah" she smiled and I looked at her, She sounded so familiar, "Hi Sarah. . . Sarah?" I asked and she blushed. Sarah? my baby sarah, I signed the paper and she walked over to the rest of the boys who hugged her, Zayn whispered in her ears and she nodded and looked back at me with crushed eyes. I leaned over and Niall nodded. An hour later we took a break, we walked to the back and Sarah was laying on the couch. Zayn ran over and picked her up and twirled her around. "Niall, who is she?" I asked, He laughs and tackles Sarah. Samantha comes out "SARAH!" she runs and hugs her. "Sarah?" I said and she looks at me, "Hi Harry." she said walking over to me. I looked at her red hair "SARAH!" I picked her up and she hugged back. "Your hair" she smiled and nodded, "I've always wanted red hair ha" she says twiriling a peice of hair around her index finger and letting it fall "I missed you so much" she comes closer and wraps her arms around my waist, "I know" she smiles and looks up, I lean down and out lips crash, it lasted long but were pulled away by Niall, "Hey, we have to go back out" he said kissing sarah's cheek "we missed you Sarbear" she laughs and waves bye at us. Sam came and they hugged. But my sight was lost by a huge security gaurd.