Save you tonight. [One Direction Fan Fiction]

Everyone lives for a reason, Whatever that reason may be. Me? I don't exactly know that reason, But I'm bound to find out soon. Right?

My names Sarah Chance. I'm 18 years old, My sister Samantha Chance is 17.

Samantha is 5'6 with shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, Tan and Muscular. Baby blue eyes. She loves to sing, dance and write. She is a HUGE one Direction Fan, Preferably Niall.

Me, Sarah Chance, Is 5'2 with long dark brown hair with blonde tips, Tan and Muscular. Baby Blue eyes. I love to Dance, Write, and I could honestly not care about One Direction, But Harry's kinda cute.

Sam and I both work at Forever 21, We kinda do everything together.! She's my best friend, But my baby sister. She used to live up in Indiana with our mom while I stay down in Texas with our dad, But Our Dad died in a car reck. I now live with just Sam, Only because Me and our Mom kinda hate eachother, So I decided to move out and Sam Tagged along, Not that I have a problemo with that. Sam has a Dumbass boyfriend named Austin at the time, He cheat's on her and Couldn't give a care in the world for her, But she doesn't see it. Me on the other hand, Have been single for 3 years now, Robert my last boyfriend, We loved eachother very much, But I had to move and He wanted to come and h said the day he can he will in a heartbeat. I still love him, But i couldn't do a long distance relationship. My heart was broken, But of coarse there's that one boy that hold a super glue gun and can fix anything. I soon found out that Robert joined the army, He always talked about doing that, To follow in his father's footprints, His dad died, And that's how he wanted to be remembered like his father. I still sometimes Go back to Texas just to walk around and to bring back the memories of us, There's a tree were we met and he carved our names in it. There's a bench were he gave me a promise ring. Samantha found Austin Through Robert, He doesn't agree with Austin's choices but he can't help it.