Chapter 27

Bros! Okay, so tweet me @SarahConstancio, #HazzaWeAllNeedYou. and I will give you a shout out, please I want it trending on Twitter <3

Samantha's point of view:

"No Jeanie!" I scream through my phone to her nagging me about coming back to Indiana to visit her, "Darling, please" she pleads. The last time I saw her face was when she screamed at me, We have never had a good enough relationship, Jeanie was my dad's new wife that I very much didn't like. "I said no Jeanie" I say hanging up and throwing my phone on the bed accidentally hitting Sleeping Niall, he groans and turns around. "Morning" he grummbles still half sleep. "Hey" I say leaning over and kissing his forehead.

"Want anything to eat?" I say knowing the answer already, He nods and throws the covers off of him reveling his gorgeous body and his. . .Spider man boxers? I'm dating a 5 year old. "What do you want boo?" I say tossing on one of his shirts and a pair of Nialls Boxers, "Awwh you look cute baby" he says wrapping his arms around my waist, His head rests on my messy bun ontop of my head, I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist, "Want a breakfast sandwhich?" I say into his chest, I feel him breath in and out heavily, "Yeah sounds yummy" he says kissing my forehead and takes my hand, We walk downstairs to glass everywhere around the open door, with Sarah clinging to Harry in tears, Papers and pillows thrown everywhere. "What the hell did we miss?" Niall says dropping my hand and walking the rest of the steps, He walks over and bends down to pick up the glass. "Niall stop, i'll pick it up, don't cut your self. But you guys have some explaining to do before Mr.Payne gets here" Liam was the daddy of the place and hated messy places. "We're sorry, just had a little fight" Harry says turning around but not taking his hands off of her. "What's going on" Louis says walking down in some pajama pants and no shirts, What's with these boys and showing off their perfect bodys! "We're asking the same thing" Niall says getting a broom and sweeping up some glass. "Good. . I'm not cleaning this up" Liam says walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Woah, did I miss something here?" Zayn says walking out to the balchony throwing on a t-shirt. "Hey, who all wants food?" I say with everyone raising their hands, Zayn's hand comes from the balcony with a thumbs up.

After cooking 7 breakfast sandwhiches, One for everyone except Harry? Okay than. After everyone shoving their faces with the food me and Niall decided to go out bowling. It was now winter so the pool and beach were closed. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a oversized sweater, a beanie with a pair of uggs. Niall was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a sweater and a beanie too. His hair was growing shaggier but still perfection. He walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and braces. "Ready?" he says grabbing his keys and wallet, I nod reaching over the bed to get my bag, until I felt Niall behind me, His arms snake around my waist pulling me closer, His lips trailing from my neck to my ear making me shiver, He moves my hair to the other side of my head, "Ni. . Niall" I stutter and he just groans, "I want to go put put golfing" I say giggling, He pulls away and smiles, "Anything you want baby" he says taking my hand and walking downstairs to see Sarah and Harry starring at the t.v not touching or looking at eachother. "Niall look" I say whispering to him, he looks over and burrows his brows. "Whats going on?" he says making them break their glare at the t.v, "What" Harry says in a cold voice making Sarah shutter. She brings her knees to her face and looks at Harry with scared eyes. Something was wrong with Harry, and it was scaring us all. "Look, I want out of this place I feel weird" Niall says taking my hand and pulling me out.

- Once we get to the put-put golf we grab out puts and balls and walk outside to it starting to snow, "Nialler it's snowing!" I say giggling and catching some snow into my glove. He laughs and hits the ball into the hole, He does a little dance making me grab my stomach and throwing my head back in laughter, It was my chance to go and I've never really done this, I shot it and it misses it by an inch, Niall laughs making me huff, "Here baby, look" he comes behind me and places his hand over mine and hits the ball into the hole. "Thanks" I smile and take the ball out, he grabs my hand and we walk to the next hole, than the next, than the next. Soon we were at the last hole and this point I was winning by 2 points. He sets his ball down and this was the hardest one, He swings back and makes it in 3 trys, It was now my turn and I swing back, I pretend like Niall was behind me with his lips on my neck like last time, I shot and score in 1 try. I jump up and down. "I win!" I say jumping into his arms, "Good job baby" he says kissing my nose, "Arcade now?" I say with a baby voice, he smiles and nods carrying me inside.

Once inside we start playing all these games until some fans ask for autographs, after 20 minutes of that we got back to the games. We walk over with over 3000 tickets into the little shop were we get stuff for tickets. Niall finds a minion and gets it for me. "Nialler thank you! I will call you squishy and you shall be my squishy" I say making Niall laugh "Hey, you got that from Finding Nemo" he says grabbing my waist as we walk out into the snow. "Of coarse!" I say leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Niall, theres been something bothering me" I say sitting in the car while he starts it, He looks nervously at me, "You said last night, expect a ring soon, what does that mean" I say playing with the minions googles, "Sam, I want to be with you forever and I would do anything to marry you, I was just putting that out there for you to know. Sam you're 18 turning 19 next month and i'm 19 turning 20, when we think it's the right time I would love to call you Mrs.Horan. I do love you with all I am and I hope you do too" he says leaning over and kissing me hard, I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him back, he pulls back "I love you too Mr.Horan" I say biting my lower and smiling. He gives me one quick kiss and we drive back home to Sarah and Harry in the same position as they were, this time Sarah scared and terrified, Harry's hands are clenched, "Okay, what the hell" Niall says turning off the t.v.

"Harry, Sarah looks terrified and you look like you could kill the poor thing" He says walking over to Sarah who just throws herself in his arms, She crys into his collar, and throws her arms around him. She mummbles something through her tears into his shirt, He rubs her back, he looks at me with worried eyes. What was going on.