Chapter 4

Sarah's Point of View.

Zayn, Louis and Liam are throwing pillows and one hits sarah.

Sarah: THAT IS IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN!

The room freezes and I go back to laying down, Harry wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. He whisper's to me "Wanna go somewere?" I nod and get up. I was wearing Jean booty shorts with a tight tie-die v-neck tucked into my shorts with a brown belt. Harry throws on his purple Jack Wills hoodie and white skinny jeans. I grab my Vera Bradley wallet and we walk out.

Harry: Ha, We need some sleep.

Sarah: Those boys needa calm down!

Harry: You get used to it.

Sarah: I don't want to!

I throw a fake tantrum and he just laughs. Out of no were hundreds of girls decked out in One Direction posters and clothes. They start running and screaming. Harry grabs my hand and we run as fast as we could, I somehow run faster and get infront of him. We run into a resturant and the cooks took us to a private room.

Harry taking a deep breath "I. am. so. sorry"

I laugh and give him a glass of water.

Sarah: It's cool.

He kisses my cheek and sits back down.

Sarah: So.

Harry: Your amazing. All the other girls would have stayed and took pictures, They were only in for the publicity.

Sarah: Yeah, That's not me. Less drama is good. But i'm good with drama.

Harry: Good.

He smiles and gets closer to me leaning into kiss me. I back away.

Sarah: We just met Harry.

Harry: True. True.

He laughs and pulls me into a tight hug. He smelt so Good!

Harry: So Wanna take a chance? Run or Stay?

Sarah: Look who's talking! i'm faster than you.

Harry: Okay, I just gave you a head start!

Sarah: Mmhhm.

He smiles and takes my hand and we run out to see the Van parked. The body guared has to clear a way for us to get in. Once we get in Sam is sitting in Nialls lap holding hands, Zayn, Louis, And Liam are playing some card game with them watching some Movie. Me and Harry walk back to the bunk beds and get in. He pulls me close and I rest my head on his chest.

Harry: Can I take you out tonight?

I nod and smile.

---

Later that night.

I was woken up to Harry shaking me awake. It was quiet. . . Too quiet. I flew out of bed thinking something was going to happen. My fast reflects kicked in and a I did a karate move almost taking off harry's head. I mouth "Sorry" and he silently laughs on the bed. He mouths "wtf!" I smile and sit on the bed.

Sarah; whats up buttercup.

Harry; i'm taking you out.

Sarah; good because i'm starvin-gggg!

Harry; good! Because we're going to pick up some pizza and some snacks and heading to the park!

Sarah; hell yeah. I love dates that aren't over the top.

Harry; I know sam told mee.

I smile at the thought of them talking about me. Harry takes my hand and we walk out.

Sarah; harry, I m in my pajama's!

We both look down at my Cody Simpson Fuzzy pajama pants and red cut-into

Tank top v-neck. Than we glanced at harry's Baby Blue footsie. I fall to the groubd laughibg.

Sarah; oh my god harry. What are you wearing!

Harry; shut up.

He takes my hand and we walk over to a Valero corner store. We walked in and we both headed to the drinks. I picked out a Razzleberry flavored Peace Tea and he picked out AriZona Green tea. We than walk over to the candy and I picked out Everything sour INCLUDING warheads.

Harry; what are War heads?

He examines the bag.

Sarah; only the most sourest candy ever!

I jump up and down. And harry just laughs at me. We thaan walk over to the chips and we agree on Hot puffs. Yummy! we finally go to the cash register and pay. We walk out the door holding hands to br bombarded by paparrazzi.

Harry; OKAY ENOUGH! I JUST WANT TO TAKE HER ON A FREAKING DATE AND I CANT DO THAT WITH YOU ANNOYING PEOPLR AROUND US SO LEAVE!

Papparrazzi #1 ; kiss her!

Everyone goes wild camera's flashing. Harry looks at me and I just Crash my lips onto his. BAM! His hands fell to my lower waist pulling me closer. His lips werre just amazing. I never wanted to pull away. The paparrazzi goes nuts! Harry pulls away and looks at the pap. And shoes them away. After then leaving he looks at me.

Harry; you didn't have to do that.

Sarah; di. . . Did you not want me to?

I can tell I looked crushed before he instantly pulled me into a warm hug.

Harry; I really wanted to trust me.

He laughs and I can tell I looked like a freak smiling from ear to ear. We made our way to pizza hut and picked up our pizza. We than made our way to the park. Once we got there I ran to the slides and sat at the top waiting for him. He put the food on the bench and came behind me and sat down sliding his hands around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. He pushes us down and I throw my hands up like a roller coaster. He laughs while i'm screaming for the 2 seconds we go down.

Sarah; i'm starving.

He picks me up and walks me over to a blanket and sets me down. He sits down and I lay fown resting my head on his lap. I reach up to touch his curly hair and he slaps my hand away. I make a pouty face and throw a little crying fit.

Harry; no one touvhes the money makers.

Sarah; baby the money makers are right here.

I slap his abs and he laughs.

He bends down and pecks my lips.

Sarah; so, because of me we're official?

Harry: yep.

He takes a bite of the pizza and feeds me a bite. I sit up and take a sip of the tea. He rubs my back.

Harry; I swear I wont let anyone hurt you sarah.

I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. The rest of the night went perfect. We laughed, told silly jokes had a food fight and kissed a lot(: I can tell I was falling incredibly hard over this boy<3