Chapter 52

Sarah's point of view:

"I had a miscarridge" Sam says not being able to look at us. She was so hurt and Niall couldn't do anything about it. "Sam, we're so sorry" Eleanor trys to hold in the tears, we all were. Harry failed and was practically balling in my shoulder.

"It's okay. we're going to try again, later though" Niall says rubbing her back, he pulls her into a hug while she just crys silently. I knew how much this has hurt her. "We should get going, Come on" Niall helps Sam up.

"Sam, I love you" I grabbed her wrist and looked her direcetly in her blue eyes, which have been darkened with hurt. Her dirty blond hair has grown, but its been put in a messy bun ontop of her head. Her voice scratchy, and her eyes have bags. She gives me a smile that reasures me that she's not okay.

She blinks and turns around, Niall not giving up his grip on her. They walk out the door as it started pouring. I looked over at Eleanor fighting to stay awake on Louis shoulder. Danielle already asleep on Liam's lap. Zayn asleep on the floor. Krista and Zayn had a fight and she went out of town for a bit.

He looked so hurt. I turn to Harry who just seems so torn and broken. "i need air" I say getting up. Zayn's eyes flutter open as he walks out with me. "Sarah, are you okay?" He grabs his hoodie and tosses it to me, picking up an umbrella & opening it. I shake my head.

"i hate seeing you like this, I hate seeing Sam like this. I hate seeing everyone so down" I look at the ground, as his hand finds mine. "Sarah, don't worry about me" I shake my head.

"Zayn, I can't just not worry about you! This whole band is falling apart. I mean come on! Do you not see it!" I cry as I wave my hands around.

"Sarah, it's not okay. Calm down!" He pulls me into a quick yet firm hug. I cry into his hoodie as the rain come hitting us, hiding my tears. A loud thunder roars as we walk to the park. "Zayn, how are you so calm in all this shit?"

He just shrugs and wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me to his torso as we run to huddle under a tree. "I just know that after every storm is a rainbow" he smiles down at me.

"Yeah, this is a pretty long storm, you sure it's not a hurricane? Because after those is just devistation and pain" He chuckles as I cuddle up to him to keep warm.

"But Sarah, we're strong enough to rise above. Just don't give up on any of us" The rain finally stops as we get up and head home. His words really hit me, Maybe he's right. This is all just a test to see if I can handle it.

 "Sarah, Harry loves you, and he makes you happy, so I'm happy for you. I'm with Krista, and everyone is in a happy relationship. Can't you just get that through your head, that everything is fine. Sam and Niall just had one little thing hit them, they're getting married for pete's sake! And so are you"

This made me look at him, His arm around my shoulder as we power walk home to get away from the weather, once inside only Harry was asleep on the couch, everyone else must have gone home. Zayn gives me a quick kiss on my forehead and walks upstairs.

"Harry, lets go to bed" I shake Harry gently, his eyes flutter open revealing his gorgeous emrald eyes. He gets up and runs upstairs, either having to pee or just being weird. Once upstairs he walks out of the bathroom with no clothes on except his boxers. He jumps into bed and falls asleep. I roll my eyes and get changed into track pants and a strap tank top.

"Harry, can we talk?" He groans and rolls over, "about?" he squirms to get comfty, than wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close. "Do you think we're ready to get married? I mean, I don't want to get hurt" I bite my lower lip not wanting to see his expression.

"Sarah, everyone gets hurt in the end. It just life, I love you and that's all I need to know to get me through this" his finger under my chin and tips my head up making me look at him smiling. "I love you too, but that didn't help Sam and Niall. They're heartbroken!" I whine.

"They're still together, and they love eachother. That will never change okay? So just calm down babe and go to bed" I nod and give him a quick kiss.

~SAMANTHA'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Niall, you awake?" I walk into the room to see him asleep, so I just turn the light off and close the door as I walk out into the Living room, I look out the big window over looking the city. I take a sip of my apple juice as I see rain falling down in the midnight moonlight.

"Hey, Sam why are you still up?" I heard an Irish acent, I turn around and nod as I close the blinds. "Niall, do you believe in fate?" He shrugs and scratch the back of his neck, "I'm here, with you aren't I?" He smiles and walks over and gives me a kiss.

"Sam, don't let this little thing beat you up, yeah. I'm sad but I know that next time will be better" He walks into the kitchen to rade the pantry. "Don't you think that maybe, that was our cue to wait a bit or tell us not to do it so soon?" He looks over with wide eyes.

"Sam, why are you talking like this? Fate, signs?"  I throw myself onto the couch and just put my cup of juice on the coffee table. "I don't know Niall, I'm just in a bad place at the time" I lay my head back as he crotches down in front of me, his hands on my knees.

"Sam, knock out of this, I love you okay? I hate seeing you like this, so please just go to bed and lets act like this never happened!" I nod and walk to back to bed with him.