Chapter 3

Sarah huur.(: on my phone so crappy qulity >.<

I woke up to warm arms wrapped around me, harry, I turned around to see Sam cuddled with Niall. I threw a pillow at her to.wake 'em up. She poped her head from his chest waking him up. She gives me a death glare.

Niall ; woah, what time is it?

Sam; time to go back to bed.

Sarah; niall, hate to burst your irish bubble, but sam has a boyfriend. Remember Sam, Austin.

Sam; yeah.

At that time Niall unwrapps his arms from her, and keeps his hands up like a police just asked him to put his hands up. He puts 'em behind his head, and stares at her with hurt eyes.

Sarah; Niall, you've known her for not even 2 days. & Sam, Dump austin's sorry ass, kick 'em to.the.god damn kurb. He's not worth a second on. He cheats on you like every minute, he lies and he's stupid as hell.!

Sam; you are so god damn nice ya' know.

Sarah; yeah, I know.

I throw her the phone and she dials in his number, and puts it on speaker.

Austin sounding smashed "Yo'"

Sam; hey austin.

Austin; whut the hell do you want. Did you.not get it I don't want you any.more damn.! Oh wait I.forgot to send the message.

Sam; wh. . What message.

She was on the verge of tears.

Austin; that I only dated you to get some, but you never gave any.

Sam; for 3 years.

Austin; bitch I don't count. Look whore i'm done with you. . . .

He wistles through the phone I guess to a girl he was with.

Talking to another girl "Hey, babe"

Sam hangs up the phone. She throws it to me and grabs her purse and coat.and runs out the van. Thank god we were parked. Niall runs after her. I juat look up to see Louis, zayn and Liam.looking down from their bunk beds at me. Harry was holding.me tight still.

Liam; well he sounds lovely.

Louia throws a pillow at him and we all laugh.

------

Sam's Point of View ;

I ran out, to only hear Niall calling for me. I stopped and dried my tears. I put on my sweat shirt to.only find I.grabbed nialls insteaf of mine. It felt warm and fuzzy, he comes up and.wrapps his arms around my waist and holds me close. I.could feel my.tears sinking through his shirt.

niall ; please don't cry.

Sam; he's,

Niall ; he's an idiot, not worth your precious time.

Sam; austin Mahone.

Niall; yeah, i've heard about him, he's a good singer. . . Ooh, thats him?!?

I just nod and keep walking. I felt a wa rm hand squeeze it's way into mine, he interwimes my.fingers with.his and he.kisses my.head.

Niall; by the way you look stunning, keep the hoodie.

I laugh and rest my.head on his shoulder and we walk back to the van yo.see sarah and harry cuddled on the bottom bunk and Liam and louis and Zayn throwing pillows across the van.

Sarah looks paranoid. This outa be a fun month.