chapter 15

sarah's point of view:

I followed sam out but she turned around with puffy eyes. "Sam, boo what's wrong, i'm sorry harry's an ass sometimes" i explained. "Sarah, they have one more concert and that's in ireland" at first i didn't get it, but than it hit me. Our agreement was for one month with them. and the manager hates us so we really do have to go. "But," I was cut off by the manager peeking his head in the door than motioning us to come out. "Okay girls, we have one more concert than you're out" he smiles, "During the concert I will come and get you guys, you will come and pack, we will give you a new phone and no contact with the boys. You will be moved from your old jobs" when he said that our mouths open "Again, you're not aloud to tell the boys this conversation ever happen" from there he was gone. Sam turned to me with red eyes sniffling holding back tears. I took her hand and walked in to see Niall and Harry arm wretling. Niall looked over and came running over noticing sam crying. "Samantha, what's wrong" she just looks at him and shakes him off and runs to the back. Niall looks at me almost crying "We're not aloud to tell you" I walk back with sam but harry yanked me back. "Sarah, tell us now." he looked angry at me. "I can't harry" he dropped my hand and looked away, I looked at Niall who's still standing there almost bursting in tears. "Your ma. ." I stopped and looked down at my hand, my hand harry usually holds, I looked at his balled fist, i went to grab it but he yanked it away and pushed me out of the way and went to the bed. "Hazza, please!" he didn't stop. "niall, Your manager is sending us away furing your last concert and we're not aloud to have any contact with you from there and we can't have a normal life anymore. I'm not aloud to tell you guys but harry." He cuts me off with a bear hug. I burst into tears on his shoulder "Sam, is dying right now and heeds you more than me, go" he smiles and kisses my cheek and walks in the room. I stand there starring at my bare hand, I examine a braclet harry made me. Harry's arms found my waist, But i didn't have the balls to look at him, I saw a tear fall and I knew it wasn't mine. I looked up at harry who was crying, I smiled and reached my hand and wiped off the tears and hugged him. "Niall told me, and I'm not letting that happen" I pulled him closer "how harry, you'll be on stage" I'm gonna hide you guys. You're never leaving me. EVER. and if he get's you. When you go to pack write me a note and i will find you no matter what" with that our lips crashed and it felt like all my problems went away.

<3