Chapter 54

Samantha's point of view:

"Nialler, put me down!" I squeeled as he twirled me in his arms in the air. I giggled as he trew me down on the couch tickling me. Sarah walked out of the kitchen biting her lower lip trying not to smile, Zayn walks out with a cup of water, his palm on her waist. I looked at Sarah as he shakes her head telling me it was nothing. I shrug it off and go back to smiling up at Niall who is ontop of me giving me little kisses everywhere.

"You guys ready?" Sarah says grabbing her purse and tossing Zayn the keys to the car, I nod and push Niall off me. "We will see you guys later tonight" Liam say motioning to Niall and Louis who comes walking in at that moment. Louis nods and Niall jumps up and gives me a long deep kiss. How this boy can make my head spin. I look at Sarah who looks sad looking at us.

In the wedding dress shop:

- and yes, Zayn is the one who kissed Sarah. mk?

Ooh and the dress to the side > > is Sarah's dress, Sam's dress will be on the other chapter(:

& again, Sarah's character is being played by Demi Lovato, so that is what Sarah looks like -the dress and the hair, the skin and everything mk?-

"I like this one!" Sarah giggled as she walks out flowing her pastel pink flowy dress with little rhinestones. Her hair was pinned up and she spins around. Everyone claps, "Okay, this is the dress. I want this one!" She smiles into the mirror, but doesn't look actually happy. Something was bothering her. She looks at Zayn in the mirror, her smile fades.

She shakes her head, "I don't need a dress" she gulps and walks into the dressing room. I follow her. "Sarah what is going on!" She sits down and puts her hands in her palms. "Sam, Me and Harry had a huge fight today, Zayn kissed me and I didn't stop him" My eyes widen and I back away from her.

"I thought you loved Harry?" my voice raised, she sobs softly. "I do! but I don't know!" I shake my head and yell for Liam who walks in, I hand him my dress as he goes to pay for it. I slip on my sweats and walk out leaving Sarah still in there crying in her dress. Zayn tries to go in there but I stop him.

"Stop bothering her. She is suppose to be with Harry. Not you" My eyes pain him, he looks taken back but than snaps out of it. Sarah comes walking out with the dress in her hands as she goes to buy it. Zayn looks at her as if he wants to cry but toughens it out. He sighs and walks over to her and gives the lady the cash. Sarah shakes her head and hands him back his credit card but he shoves it to the lady.

Sarah gives him a shy smile, I walk over and get in the middle of them. Sarah just gives me a glare and shoves me away. "Sarah stop it" I whisper to her, but she just rolls her eyes. I walk over to Liam and tell him whats going on. He strunched his nose up and looked over at Zayn holding her dress and bags of shoes and jewlery me and her bought.

"Harry just texted me saying they want to meet us at that Italian place a couple blocks from here" Liam says as Zayn and Sarah walk over to us. Zayn and Liam walk in front as Liam talks to Zayn, I stay back with Sarah.

"Sarah, you pick now. Harry or Zayn" she gulps and looks at me, "Sam, that's like asking me Pizza or Skittles. I can't figure it out! Please help me love!" I shake my head, "I can't, this is your problem. You are getting married to Harry soon, please don't throw this away from Kirsta's EX!" I know I made a good point, and I know she knew it too.

"I love Harry, from the moon and back but we fight too much and it just hurts" I could see the tears forming in her eyes, I took her hand but she pulled away. She runs up to Zayn and pulls him into a deep kiss. He doesn't seem taken back, he just throws his arms around her and picks her up. Their lips never leaving eachothers touch.

In the background is Harry turning the corner than stopping. I see roses in his hand, but he throws them at Zayn and Sarah. "Harry wait!" she runs after him in panic. Zayn looks at Liam with pure shock. "Harry" Zayn runs after them leaving me, Niall, Liam, and Louis just standing there.

I roll my eyes in disgust at Sarah, she will not be forgiven. not now. We all run to where they are when I hear a punch. Zayn on the floor with his nose bleeding and Harry's fist clutched, Sarah's hand over her mouth, sitting by Zayn's body. She's now in full shock. "I hate you!" She screetches at Harry who looks down at her.

"I hate you! Stay out of my life!" Sarah screams and helps Zayn up, She helps him to the car. "Sarah wait!" Harry screams after her, Louis stops him. "She messed up love, you did nothing wrong" we all agree as Harry just stands there watching Sarah drive away with Zayn bleeding.

I look down at Sarah's dress in Harry's hands. He takes it out of the bag and holds it up and starts to cry. "She would have looked perfect in this, walking down the aisle to make a promise to me. I can't let her get away" He puts it back in the bag and goes to run to catch up but Louis stops him again and shakes his head.

"Harry, I love her too. But right now she messed up. Not you, just wait 'till everything cools down" Harry looks down at the dress in the bag and just nods his head slowly.

Authors note!

TeamZayn or TeamHarry?

& What do you think about the most adorable couple known to man? Siall? a.k.a Sam and Niall.

Should they try to have another kid or no?