Chapter 48

Sarah's point of view:

I woke up to an empty space next to me. "Harry?" I rub my eyes and groan his name out. No answer? I sit up and throw the covers over me. I walk over to the bathroom walking past the mirror. My long dark red hair in a messy bun, I was wearing track pants rolled up and and Harry's Ramones shirt. I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting around the couch, Niall and Harry playing xbox, Liam and Danielle cuddling up, Louis and Eleanor playing a card game and Zayn and Krista cuddled, & Sam sleeping. "What's everyone doing here?" I walk down.

"Joe wanted to meet us here for some reason" Louis says looking up from his cards and looking at me. I shrug and walk over to Harry and sit next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. Zayn and I haven't talked to eachother yet. I roll my eyes when i see him looking at me. I walk into the kitchen, due to my mouth being dry. I yawn and take a pamprin. Zayn walks in and looks at me, "What' I break the silence with a quite hiss. "Sarah, I'm sorry. i didn't mean that" still not breaking his stare at me.

"I don't care anymore Zayn. I'm moving away from you. So be happy that you wont have to see this selfish bitch anymore" I take my glass to the sink and wash it out. "Sarah, you know I don't want that!" he hands me a plate for me to wash. I roll my eyes at his failure of a plead. "Sarah, I'm sorry" I push past him to the fridge to put up the milk someone left out. "Zayn, I don't care if you're sorry. you said it and it wont be taken back. So just drop it" I'm now looking at him. Krista walks in and looks at us. I smile at her, but I know she can see right past it. She's known me for the longest time.

"Krista, I'm happy for you and Zayn" I was, I was happy he wasn't alone while we all were happy. "Thanks" she says taking Zayns hand. "Everyone around the couch!" We heard Joe walk in and we walk into the room. I stand behind the couch and wrap my arms around Harry's neck. He rubs my arms and I look over at Niall waking up Sam. "Okay, I'm perfectly fine with Sam's pregnancy. Shocker I know. And Zayn and krista is fine. that clears up the Sarah and Zayn shit" my heart dropped and I knew Zayn was looking at me. Harry's grip on my arm tightens calming me down.

"I'm here because I booked you guys a christmas show in Texas" Harry's eyes that were on our hands intertwined where now on him. "Wait why Texas?" Liam asks knowing we're all thinking that. "Because, Thats where Niall will anounce Sam's pregnancy. And since that's her home town it'll be perfect. And we have an opening act" My head raced as he pulls out a poser. He unrolls it and shows us, One Direction and Austin Mahone with PSanders. "Oh No no no no no no" Sam says waving her arms around.

"It's already booked sorry. Is there anything else i should know" everyone looks at Harry like he had something. "Not now" he whispers, I rest my chin on his moppy hair. "Alright I will see you tomorrow at the airport at 10 am" he smiles at me knowing I'm not a morning person. "Love you too Joe" he laughs and grabs his stuff and walks out. "Alright, we are heading back to the hotel" Louis and Eleanor get up and hug us all. We all wave bye and watch them walk out.

Niall gets up helping Sam up. "Alright well We're going home. Sams tired" I nod and walk over to Sam. She was my best friend. "Sam, call me. I miss you" she smiles and nods. She kisses my cheek and they walk out. "So have you moved into your flat yet?" Harry asks Liam and Danielle, he grabs my thigh and leans over and rest his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, we're unpacking boxes now, which we should be getting too" they say their goodbyes and leave. Now it was me and Harry and Zayn and Krista. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. Harry follows me.

"Sarah, I doubt he meant it" I throw myself on the bed and look at him. He crawls in bed and throws himslef on me. "Harry, don't take his side. He called your girlfriend a selfish bitch" He shurgs and laughs. I just glare at him and roll my eyes. "I'm kidding Sarah, but whats the big deal. I love you but you're acting like you wanted him to love you, you liked his attention" I groan and push him off and turn over so I'm not facing me. I know he's right and I was wrong but I just hate admitting that.

"Saaarrraaaah" he jumps on me screaming my name. "Shut up Harry. I have a head ache. Mother nature hates me" he laughs and digs his head into my shoulder. "Sarrraaaah" I groan and kiss him shortly. "Me and Louis are going out for a bit. Larry Stylinson lives!" he jumps on the bed and off. "Good for you. On your way back can you stop by the store to get some grocreys please the list is on the fridge" He nods and kisses my cheek and walks out. "Har-reh" he walks back in, "Yeah?" he leans against the door frame "Buy me some chips pwweaase"  he laughs and walks out.

~

Harry's point of view:

"Are you sure?" Louis asks. The lady at the counter hands me a small bag. "Yes Louis, what about you and Eleanor?" We walk out to see camera's flashing and fans screaming. We both wave and walk away. "Ooh Sarah wants me to go and get some stuff for her" Louis looks at me "Awwh Harreh" I shove him as we get into my car. "She's already your wife" He chuckles and turns on the raido to one of our songs. "I know. Alright, she usually does the grocrey shopping so I have no clue where shit is" he laughs as we pull into a Kroger.

We walk in and grab a cart. "Alright first on the list is Ice cream and chips. Peanut butter ice cream. and veggie chips" Louis makes a disgusted face and we walk to the Ice cream section. There is was so many kinds! "Found it!" Louis throws me a huge container or peanut butter ice cream. We walk to the chips. It took us 10 minutes to find veggie chips. After 2 hours of grocrey shopping we drove home. 

I walk up to our room and see her sleeping. She looked so cute, something about her made me just go insane. I know she's a pain in the ass but I love her. I walk over and set down the food. I lay next to her and cup her face, I run my thumb around her jaw line. Her eyes flutter open revealing her beautiful blue eyes. "What time is it?" I chuckle at her and tell her the time. "Sarah, have you ever wanted something so bad, it hurt to not have it?" she laughs and nods her head. 

"Why" she giggles and snuggles into my chest a bit. I shrug and kiss her nose. "Do you want anything?" she thinks than shakes her head and rests it on my chest. I can tell she heard my heart start beating faster and she giggled. "So, Niall has a surprise for Sam at the concert"