Chapter 50

Niall's point of view:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!" I woke up too, Everyone screamed it rattling me to my feet. I rub my temples as I had the biggest headache ever. "Shut up!" Sarah groans from her pillow. I checked the time to see it was 12:01 am. "Oh my god guys it's 12!" Sam shots up and throws at pillow at the bouncy Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I throw myself back down into the bed, butto be thrown up by Liam. "We have to meet Paul at 2, it's a dress rehersal" I let a loud groan escape my mouth. "Fine, I'll go take a shower and get ready" I walk past Harry who just  grabs my shoulder and smiles at me, reminding me my surprise for Sam. I smile formed on my dried lips. I walked into the bathroom, and throwing my hands in my hair. I took a look at the bags under my eyes. I yawn and throw off my shirt. 

~ I walk out to see it was already 1:30. Damn I take long showers, I toss on a white v-neck some plaid pajama pants, I dig through my bag to find a snap back. "Later" I kissed Sam's forehead and walked out with the rest of the boys. "So tonights the big night eh? Sam's telling the whole world you fucked her up" I bite my lip, i take my hat off to ruffle my hair than the hat back on. "yeah, She's shit her pants scared" Harry laughed and just pats my back, he's the only one who knows. I elbow him in the ribs. We walk out the hotel to hear crickets in the dark. 

Why must we do a concert in San Antonio! We all pile into the white van most people would say is a rapist van. Once in my head bobbles to stay awake, my head finally reaches Harry's shoulder and I just black out. 

- - - - - - - -

Sam's point of view: 

The concert was starting in 10 minutes. Me, Krista, and Sarah were in the restroom fixing our outfit up. Sarah's hair was curled and resting against the small of her back, with a "I want Harry's Gravy" shirt with high waisted tie die shorts. I was wearing an "Horan Whore" tank top and short shorts, Krista wearing "Vas Happenin" tank top and ripped skinny jeans. Even though it was freezing, where our seats are, it's fucking hot! My phone beeped. "Hey, Danielle and Eleanor are here" We decided to surprise the boys. How great are we!? 

We all run down the hall way to the huge doors where they were being attacked by fans. "Heyy!" they run and hug us. "Good afternoon Texas!" Harry's voice comes boaming through the place, the crowd goes nuts. My hands turn sweaty and my heart races. I peek through the door to see thousands of people in the stands. I turn to Sarah in wide eyed. "I'm gonna shit my pants guys! I can't do this!" I scream while pancing, Sarah jus grabs my hand and pull us to the front row. Once we get out, Eleanor holds up a sign saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU BEAR!" Louis' face is priceless. He forgets his part and waves like crazy, he elbows Liam who see's Danielle and blows her a kiss. 

Harry Signals Sarah to come on stage. She runs to the stairs and walks up. This bitch has no fear! She grabs his mic. and gives him a quick kiss. "How are we doing Hometown!" She screams, the crowd goes wild. "Woah, that's pretty awesome to hear! So, before we start this thing. I just want you to know, no matter what happens tonight, just know the boys will always be the same" Sarah giggles and I felt arms pull me onto the stage. I shake my head and try to pry out of her arms. She hands me the mic. Niall walks over and kisses my cheek. He takes the mic from me "Samantha LeAnne Porter, you're my life. When you look at me my hands get sweaty when you laugh I can't help but laugh at how cute you are. The first time You said I love you, I promise you I died and went to heaven. And when you told me you where pregnant with my baby" he stops and listens to the crowd awe, which brought so much weight of my shoulder.

"I love you" he mouths, my heart stopped, all I could think about was this moment, in his arms. Fuck the 20,000 eyes staring at me on stage, which will probably be everywhere next morning, I just wanted this to never end. "Will you Samantha LeAnne Porter marry me?"