Chapter 24

So, i'm being forced to write a chapter for Sam and Niall for Sam because she's writing a book on me and Harry so <3 I love that girl!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Samantha's point of view:

"Niall for God's sake wake up, Everyone else is asleep and I'm bored as hell" I shake him, he just groans.

"Leave. Me. Alone" he mummbles into his pillow pulling the covers over his blonde hair, "Niall!"  I say jumping on the bed and landing on him.

"Samantha LeAnne Porter. Get off of me and shut up" he pushes me off the bed. I stand up and huff, "Rude" I mummble under my breath and walk over and sit on the bed and turn on the T.v to the news line with Zayn and Sarah. "NIALL WAKE UP! LOOK" he flys out of bed, He looks at the t.v with close eyes. "What the hell. Look its just rumors. LET ME SLEEP DAMN IT!" he screams jumping under the covers. I lean over and kiss his ear, than to his jaw line. I rub his back "Please wake up baby" i whisper into his ear, he groans and sits up. "Sam, why are you awake" I shrug "Couldn't sleep"

He lays back looking at the ceiling. "Niall, lately you've been distant from me, kind of like you don't want to be near me and it's scaring me" I say looking at my crissed crossed legs with my "I <3 London" above the ankle socks. "Sam, it's not that I'm just tired from all the touring and its now over and I want to sleep" I roll my eyes and get off the bed but to be yanked back down and pinned on the bed by Niall hovering over me. he smiles and leans down and kisses my jaw line, he leans back and starts tickiling me. "Niall stop" I say laughing hard, "Nope!" he says through his laugh. He finally stops letting me breathe. he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else" he says but stops because he was laughing at me trying to catch my breath. "Niall, i'm hungry" I say making puppy dog eyes at him, he smiles and gets up pulling me up with him, I give him a little kiss which turns into a full on make out. I found my fingers in his hair, my legs wrappped around his waist, his hands tightly wrapped around my waist, his tongue wretling with mine. We pull away to catch our breath but lean back into it, we both lay on he bed, he gets on me and I cling onto him, he leaves  a burning line from my mouth to my jaw line than to my ear, finally at my neck where he bites a little, I let out a little moan making him smile into the kiss. "Ni. Niall" I stutter, he just groans and kisses my neck. My stomach growls cueing us to end this.

He pulls away and gives me a peck and grabs my hand, we walk downstairs to see Harry and Sarah cuddled on the couch sleeping with Zayn sleeping on Sarah with her hand around him, both boys in just boxers and her wearing some Harry Styles pajama pants and Zayns shirt. We walk into the kitchen and pour some cereal into a bowl and walk over to the couch, Harry wakes up and moves Sarah off of him and onto Zayn, who happily takes Sarah into his arms, Harry doesn't look happy about that but shrugs it off, "Hey, Harry have y'all seen the news" he nods and walks into the bathroom. "Morning guy" Sarah mumbles into Zayns chest, Zayn tightens his grip on Sarah, She looks up and kisses his cheek.

"Hey, Sam lets go to McDonalds. I want some McGriddles" I nod and walk over to the door and wait for Niall to slip on a Tshirt. He grabs his keys and walks over. we run to the car making sure no one see's us.

Once we get to McDonalds he orders 10 for everyone. "He leans over and kisses me randomly, but hard and hungry. I return the favor. I set my Apple juice down and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I opened my eyes to see our car was being mobbed by paparazzi. He honks and slowly pulls out. "What the hell. What kind of rumors will be started about this" he jokes and laughs shoving his mouth with a McGriddle. "Babe, that stuff they were saying about Sarah was terrible" I say looking at him, "I know but all we can do is keep her inside, and you saw now even that helps, she knows it too. She's a big girl she can handle it" he says taking my hand and giving it a squueze.