Chapter 28

Sarah's point of view:

"Can you please just listen to me" I say clinging onto his arm, "Fine" I hisses through his teeth, "If you stop, whatever you're doing, I'll stop smoking, I just want to know that I'm loved like I was again" I say letting go and heading upstairs before he blows up. "Sarah, you are loved, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but I have and always will" he says standing up weakly. I take a step towards him, "Harry, I see that, but I'm so scared that you're just going to black out, or leave just like that" I say sitting on the edge of the couch, "Sarah, I will stop. If you stop smoking" I plaster a smile on my face and nod. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and handed it to him, I sat watching him hesitate to eat, but he does. I can't help but tear up, thinking of him blacking out because of him trying to change for the people who are stupid enough to even call him fat. "Sarah, are you okay? I'm eating. I wanted to see you smile" he says putting the bowl down and crawling on the couch, he nuzzles his head onto my shoulder, "I'm on cloud 9 right now Harry, I was just thinking of you just dying or blacking out on me. It's terrifying" I say wipping off a tear and smiling down at his head on my lap. I just pet his insanly curly hair, his green eyes looking up at me. "I'm sorry" he says sitting up, facing me. "For what?" I say turning my whole body to him, "Screaming at you, throwing a plate at you,  having your ring run over" when he said that I looked down at my naked fingers, "Ooh that's where that went" I said smiling, "Harry, it's okay" I lean over and kiss his nose. "I just didn't feel safe around that new Harry, I felt like I couldn't say anything because you would hurt me" I play with my fingers until his intertwined with me making me look up at his eyes, those eyes had me head over heels with him, I could never be mad at him, those eyes are what keeps me loving him. He leans in and kisses me softly. After a few minutes of that I pulled away and walked into the kitchen to get some cream soda, I slipped some frozen taco's onto a tray and into the oven, I sat on the counter waiting for the timer to beep. "Harrryy!" I say loud enough for him to run into the kitchen, "What's up buttercup" he says wrapping his arms around my waist, My legs around his torso, arms around his neck, hands intertwined into his messy hair, "Why'd you even start. . .You know. . that" I say jumping from his arms when I heard the timer. "I thought maybe if I did that, the haters would like me" he says biting into a taco and spitting it out at how hot it was into the sink. "Harry, you can never please everyone, as long as the ones you love, love you than you are perfectly fine, means your doing something right" I say blowing on one and handing it to him, "I get that now" he says with a cheeky grin, he takes a sip of my cream soda and kissed my nose, "I'm going to go shower now" he smiles and walks out and up stairs.

Harry's point of view:

I walked into the bathroom and slipped off my shirt, seeing my ribs. I cringed, "Won't give up until we surrender" was tattooed on my arm, I leaned over the sink to see bags under my eyes, I flipped my hair and threw water on my face. I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I say and Niall's head popped in, He walked in closing the door behind him and sitting on the counter, "Sarah and I made up, I promise I wouldn't, And I won't" I say taking off my pants, "Harry, she loves you, and seeing her scared out of her mind is the last thing I wanted to see" he says eating a skittle from his bowl of skittles. "Ooh here" he says handing me Sarah's ring that was all bent and abused from the car, "I saw it when I was coming home and knew it was Sarah's. So I picked it up" he says looking at me, "Thanks. I hurt her, and lost her trust didn't I?" he just nods and eats a couple more skittles, "Hey, Sam, Sarah, and I are going out. Wanna come? We'll wait" He says as I nod. "Yeah, give me a couple of minutes" he walks out as I jump in. I hate knowing I had lost her trust, she means everything to me. I finally finished and got out of the shower. I slipped into the usual, baggy jeans, sweater, beanie, and old converse. I walked out to see Sarah cuddled up to Zayn, it made me cridge but I loosened up and eyed Zayn. He didn't budge.