Chapter 21

HEEEY! So I had some request to bring Sarah back so I did but with a little twist: 

She looks and is somewhat different. 

I love Sam & Niall but it's hard to have just them with Sarah & Harry drama, so I'm sorry i'm trying(:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry's point of view: 

After another couple of hours of screaming, crying, sobbing, and flashes from pictures was over, we all huddled into the back room where Sarah & Sam were sleeping together on a couch. Niall walked over and picked up Sam and laid her down on his lap. Sarah looked up and saw me and bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, I motioned my head for her to meet me in the hall. I walked out and sat on the floor in the hall, a couple of minutes later she walked on and sat across from me twirling a piece of her hair around her index finger, nibbling her lower lip "Hey" she said looking up adjusting my hoodie that she was wearing. "Why are you here?" she looked up almost about to cry, "No, Sarah. I didn't mean it like. . " she cut me off "I had a funny feeling you missed me but I guess I was wrong. I'll leave" she gets up, but I pull her down and she lands in my lap, "Sarah, I want you here, I miss you, I love you, I meant why now? I loved this surprise" she looked up and leaned her head on my shoulder, "I couldn't be away from you anymore" she said sobbing, I kissed her forehead, She looked up and our lips crashed, How I missed her with all I am, she pulled away smiling. "Lets go in, I miss everyone else too you know" she laughs and we walk in. and Zayn runs over and picks her up. "We missed you! It was weird without you here" Louis said, Sam was awake now, "Sarah, your hair" she said, sarah just nodded and put it up in a pony tail showing everyone her 8 in. gages. Sam gasped and rolled her eyes "I know, call me a hypocrite" sam nodded and kissed Niall, they looked so in love and I wanted what they had but Sarah looked like she changed. Sarah walked over and jumped in my arms making me loose my balance and we fell back onto a couch, she laughed so hard and played with my curls. Paul walked in and said he got the bus ready for us. Sarah was hesatant to get on but she didn't show it. Once we walked into the bus sarah stopped and looked around. She looked back at me and smiled, "I missed this bus" she chuckles and puts her bag down, The manager walks in and see's her and the smile he was wearing faded and he looked at me "When did she get here?" he said in a disgusted voice "During the meet and greet" she said waving at him, she knows that pisses him off and she was enjoying his attention towards her. He looked at her hair, than her gages. They both rolled their eyes at eachother and she just walks back to the bed. "Harry, I don't like. ."I cut him off "Shut up. I love her, I couldn't give a damn of what you think about her, or about us" after that I walked over to Sarah who was sitting down fiddiling with her fingers, once she saw me she jumped on me kissing me hard, she bite my lower lip begging for entrance, of coarse I let her in. I lowered her under neathe me on the bed which closed any gap there was. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, I broke away and kissed her neck and she let out a small moan, I looked at her as she bit her lip, she looked at me with her eyes which made me weak, she kissed me gently, she was breathing heavily and I guess so was I. "Sarah, I missed you so much" she smiles "I know. the boys told me, But i'm here now and I'm hungry. Italian food?" she says smiling knowing Italian food is my weakness. I nodd and she gets up grabbing her purse. She takes my hand and we walk off the van but to be stopped by thousands of fans.