Chapter 7

Elsa

" Hey snow." Jack said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes Jack?" i turn to face him.

" i need to go." 

"Go where?" 

" Go spread snow and frost on the windows." 

" oh ya its the first day of the start of winter. " i said looking at the ground.

" hey, what's wrong?" Jack said closer to my face.

" Nothing its just that im afraid that Pitch is going to get you." i said with worry in my eyes.

" hey its ok i can protect myself." Jack lift up my head and gave me a kiss.

" i need to go now. help me spread snow in Arendelle okay?" he said floating in the air.

"okay." i said with a smile.

"And protect yourself." he said flying off.

" i will" i shouted and waving goodbye.

i turn and i saw Olaf, Cloudy, Anna & Kristoff looking at me.

"What?" i said with big eyes.

"Nothing." Anna said.

"But .." Kristoff said but was cut off by Anna as she was covering his mouth.

" okay.. i will be spread snow in Arendelle now." i said feeling a little awkward.

 ~on top of the roof of the castle~

I made a staircase out of ice linking to the roof. I stood the the roof and made Arendelle snow.

" its snowing! " there was a kid in the town shouting happily. i looked at him and smiled.

"Well well what do we have here?" i turned around and saw a guy with black hair, yellow eyes and wearing a robe. it was pitch.

"Pitch!" what are you doing here?" i said with my hand infront of me.

"To see you my queen" he said while walking closer to me.

"First I'm not your queen. Second stay away from me!" i said walking back.

" Why? are you scared?" he step closer to me.

" I'm not scare...Ahhh" i found myself falling down.

Jack help me i thought to myself with tears flowing down my face.