Warning

I watched Anna walk into our classroom, Hans gently kissing her goodbye. 

She was so stupid... 

She barely knew the guy. 

All I could see was that he was handsome and charming but I'd never seen them really talk. 

"Hey Anna"

"Oh hey Kristoffer" she said absently.

"It's Kristoff" I said a bit angrily. It wasn't that hard to remember someone name. 

"Oh right"

"So, you're with pretty boy"

"Why do you call him that?"

"Because he lacks substance maybe?"

"He has substance!" she said indignantly. 

I raised my eyebrows

"Right...What's his favourite colour?"

"Um, blue?"

"Favourite food?"

"Subway"

"Best friend?"

"Everyone knows this one - Jack Frost"

"Doesn't seem like enough"

"Oh, you're just jealous and bitter because all you have is your weird labrador Sven"

"He is not weird and labradors are better than people anyway"

She huffed before looking away. 

He watched her scribble in her notebook. She was so bloody infuriating. 

Nothing like her sister Elsa. Even though Elsa looked totally different now. 

He watched Elsa make a little ice sculpture of her... parents? He guessed they were her parents based on the features. 

Elsa finished up and came over to their table. 

"Hi Kristoff"

"Hey Elsa"

Anna looked up and grinned. 

"Elsa!"

"Anna, what do you think of my statue? It's mum and dad's late anniversary gift"

"It's beautiful!" Anna said before sliding what she'd wrote over to Elsa. 

"Do you think this poem I made for them is good?"

Kristoff read the poetry upside down and was surprised by how good it was. For someone who could write so profoundly about love, she sure couldn't see what it was... I mean, why else would she go for Hans?

"It's amazing" Kristoff said at the same time as Elsa. 

When Anna looked over at him angrily, he blushed. 

Probably shouldn't have read it... he thought to himself. 

"Well, thanks" Anna said, brushing her hair behind her ear. 

Elsa looked at Kristoff speculatively but it was so quick, he probably just imagined it. 

Elsa left and Kristoff didn't know what to say into the now awkward silence. 

"I'm sorry I read it"

"No, um, it's fine"

"It was really beautiful"

"Really?"

"Really"

She gave him a tiny smile and all of a sudden, he couldn't stop staring at her.