Darkness Descends

I watched Elsa walk through the halls. 

She was absolutely beautiful in her beautiful blue dress, her hair tossed over her shoulder as she strutted down the corridor. 

She was a Queen. An absolutely stunning Queen and her sister paled in comparison to her. 

How could anyone choose Anna over Elsa I wondered as Hans held hands with Anna in the corridor. 

But I knew - he was just playing with Anna's emotions. I'd overheard Hans and Jack talking. 

Knowing that Jack planned to hurt Elsa like that sent up my hackles. I'd liked Elsa since the day I'd seen her. 

Of course, I'd never spoken to her but I knew everything about her. 

She'd never know me though, and it was even clearer now - she was the new It Girl. 

I was just the lonely goth kid that no one liked because I freaked them out. 

My name? Peter Black. 

My friends (if I'd had any) would call me Pitch as a joke.

But I don't have any friends because I lack the social skills for any. 

With my dark clothing, pale skin and gold eyes, people stayed away from me. 

And I knew without a doubt that Elsa would stay away from me too. 

I'd once tried to befriend Jack but he'd turned me down. He hadn't wanted anything to do with me. 

And I wasn't going to let him hurt Elsa but even if he did fall in love with Elsa, I didn't want him to win again. 

He'd never get what he wanted, never! 

For I was Pitch Black and I won't let him ever beat or humiliate me again