The Liar.

Niall's P.O.V

When we were driving back to our flat I couldn't stop thinking about Kristen and our kiss. We arrived at our flat and Louis and Harry immediately jumped straight in the pool with their boxers on, Harry wanted to go in naked but I told him the girls are coming over. I went to my room to change and picked out the trousers with the pot of gold on them and started to take off my shirt.

I suddenly heard a voice behind me "Nice view" with a chuckle. I turned around thinking it was Kristen but instead I saw my ex-girlfriend Natalia. She started walking to me but I started backing up until I hit my drawer.

 "I can't stop thinking about you" she said while putting her hand on my chest.

"How did you get into my house"?? I asked pushing her hand away.

"That doesn't matter anymore, as long as I'm here with you" her breath smelled like beer. She was drunk.

As I was going to walk away she brought her lips onto mine. Then the door opened, I saw Kristen's face and her eyes started to tear up. I really hated to see her cry.

Kristen's P.O.V

I just stood there, to see my boyfriend kissing some girl that I've never even seen or heard about. I mean we've been together for 3 hours and he's cheating on me already, I'm I that bad of a girlfriend?

My eyes started to tear up, but I had to be strong and pushed those tears behind.

"Kristen! It's not at all what it looks like. She broke into my house! I swear! This girl is drunk and sh-".

I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"It doesn't look it to me. Seriously it hasn't even been more than a day we've been together!" My voice was now shouting. "One day and you're already cheating on me!? I thought you were the kind, sweet one that would never hurt me".

He called my name but before he could say anything else I ran downstairs to where the boys and Lily where talking. They saw me with tears running down my face but before they could say anything I ran back to the front door. I could hear my name being called but I didn't listen. I ran until I couldn't anymore.

I spotted a little park with a swing set. I sat down on the swing and checked my phone. By this time it had started to rain, I don't know why, but whenever something bad happens it always rains. On the screen of my phone it said I had 6 missed calls and 10 text messages, all from Niall. Then one caught my eye, it was from Harry

 "Are you okay, where did you run to love"? I just turned off my phone hoping no one would fine me, sitting wet and alone.

After sitting on the swing for about 15 minutes I felt strong two arms around me, thinking it was Niall I pushed the arms off of me. I turned around to see a curly headed, Cheshire boy with piercing green eyes staring at me, Harry. I smiled slightly at him. He sat on the swing next to me holding my hand slowly massaging the back of my palm.

He took of his jacket and put it around me; I just kept my head down. I took a quick glance at him to see him staring directly at my eyes, his curly head was no more.

Harry: "Are you okay"?

Me: "Does it look like am okay"? I shouldn't be giving him sarcasm I thought to myself.

I saw his smile go away.

Me: "Sorry for the sarcasm, I shouldn't be mad at you. You're the one sticking by me".

Harry: "You don't need to be, I can understand how you're feeling".

Me: "Thanks for being here with me".

Harry: "No problem, but look, I know you don't want to hear this right now, but Niall isn't the type of lad that would be cheating on a girl, especially you, I think he was set up by his ex, I think you should go and talk to him".

I had to think about it, as much as I wanted to believe Harry and go talk to Niall, I just couldn't trust him.

Me: "I don't know about talking to him, I just can't trust him".

He was now face to face to me, still holding my hand.

Harry: "I think any guy would be lucky to have you, I wish I could".

When he said that to me, I smiled, but I didn't catch the last part. Before I could say anything he clashed his lips to mine, I forgot about everything Niall, the kiss and the bitch that stole him away from me. I got up still kissing him and wrapped my arms around his shoulder and he did the same to my waist. It felt wrong because I still haven't broken up with Niall officially.

I heard a voice behind us, "WHAT THE HELL"!??

Ohhhhhh, who is this mysterious person, is it Niall? Louis? Zayn? Lily???? 

Sorry this chapter is so short, I have to go get my prom dress fixed :|. Anyways pleasee vote or comment :) I'd love to see your comments! I'll put the next chapter longer!      Kristen :*