One piece- You can only fly so high.

My father always said to me, "You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down." He was the type of dude that you could say was unstable? But he when he was modest it means trouble.

"Mizuki!" His voice echoed through the small hut. I ran as fast as I could my little legs could take me. I stuck my head around the corner, "yes, father?" My teal, blue eyes trained on the muscular figure that stood before me. "I need you to test something for me." His eyes held an evil look  that sent shivers down my back. I climbed a chair and sat in front of him, swinging my legs back and forward. My little pale hands, clasped together as I tucked a strand of my multiple coloured hair behind my ear.

My dad came back with a fruit it had a weird couloir and shape. It looked like a pear but it was all swirly and colourful. I stared up at my father in confusion. "What is this?"

He glared down at me causing me too shake as he put the wired fruit in my hands. "Eat." I shrugged, it's food so no one could refuse. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach. "Daddy..." I wined " I think that food was rotten, it tasted weird and my tummy doesn't like it."

My dad smiled a real smile, something I haven't seen in a long time not since mummy pasted away.

"That's good dear it just means it works." He pats my head and holds out his hand for me to take.

I smiled as he took my hand and walked me away.

Timeskip 3 years

My life turned to hell after that day. I hated my dad he forced me to do experiments on myself training me and testing me. That fruit turned out to be an artificial version of the Goro Goro no Mi that my father had made. It was one of his many experiments. The fruit controlled electricity and lightning. I was trained to use it and without it. I'm now 10. I was packing my bag now ready to leave I have learnt enough to know how to escape here.

"Mizuki? What are you doing?" I clenched my fist as I strapped my bag to my back.

"I'm leaving." I quickly ran out the door as he screamed and cried in angrier. He couldn't stop me, I was like to fast with the enchantment of the fruit.

"You will not Desert me! I am your father!" I didn't look back the small lab that I once called home disappeared behind me.

Pumping electricity through me I made myself go faster. I reached the forest, I didn't know where to go and I was scared. My breathing became short as I heard a roar. I panicked an ran into the forest.

I reached a clearing, looking around I sat down. I was tired,I looked into my bag checking if I had everything. "ROOOAARR!" I looked up in shock as an enormous beast came from in front of me. It's roar blew strands of my multi coloured hair into my face. Not knowing what to do I stood up. Only for it to attack me, I ran around it running electricity into the animal now and then. It cried in pain as it feel. Slumping to the ground, I closed my eyes. "THAT WAS AWSOME!" I opened my eyes to see a little boy who looked to be about a year younger then me. "You are coming with me." He grabbed my arm, but is arm seemed to stretch till I was flung into him. " SHISHISHI, your funny." I gave the little boy a wired look as he dragged me over to, two other boys. "Luffy who is this?"

I stared at the boy with freckles he was really cute so was the blonde one. Luffy shrugged.

" My name is Mizuki." I replied before they could get angry at each other.
"My name is Ace and this is Sabo." I blushed as he shook my hand. Sabo just looked from me to Ace. "Where you heading?" Sabo asked eyeing my bag.

"Far away... " Luffy laughed snapping me out of my daze.

"You mean like a pirate?" I looked out to the ocean smiling.

"Ya something like that." Luffy grinned.

" BE ON MY CREW!"

I stared down at him sweat dropping.

"No." Luffy fell while the rest of us laughed. I'm glad I left now.