chapter 47 heat

"Daddy! You woke up!  Your alive, your alive." Dara jumped hugging him as tight as she could.

Malone motioned for everyone to leave as he noticed a tear slip from Silas's eye. This is a father daughter moment the rest of them didn't need to be there.

Silas held tighter to Dara "I love you baby girl, I would fight the devil himself to come back to you."

" I love you daddy, buy stay away from the devil, he is mean." she said seriously.

Silas had to laugh a little as he told her "OK. What ever you say."

" Hey where is mommy and Hunter?" he asked

" hunter is with aunt Jackie , and mommy has been asleep every since the fight ended." Dara told him.

clearing his throat he asked " And how long ago was that?"

" yesterday." Dara whispered.

" Why don't you go get doc so I can find out when I can get up from here." he told her. Knowing he was getting up now anyway it didn't really matter what doc said.

Dara jumped down and ran to then other room where everyone was waiting.

" Daddy wants to know when he can get up." she said smartly with her hand on her hip.

" Daddy is impatient he is already trying to get up." Malone said looking in the door at Silas struggling to sit up. Doc ran in the room trying to get him to lay back down.

" Alpha please you will pull your stitches." doc said worried.

One growl from Silas had doc bowing his head and backing up. "Where is my mate?" Silas growled as he slid to his feet one hand on the bed for support.

" She is resting sir, she was so upset I feared she would lose the pup so I gave her a tranquilizer to help her rest. She is not injured she is fine I checked her this morning." doc told him in a rush.

The steady growl from Silas did nothing to easy docs nerves over his mate. Malone stepped between them placing himself directly in front of Silas. He lowered his eyes in a submissive gesture. " Sir I was taking g Dara to see her next. Would you like some help getting to her?" he asked in a calm voice.

"I don't need help." Silas growled looking to his left to see Alan and Dawn. He took a deep breath and ex hailed slowly.

" How are they? And what happen to Dawn?" he asked in a much calmer tone.

After doc explained Alan's condition and Dawn's Silas ran his hand down his face. Here one of his best friends and second in command lay on the brink of death.

" He moved his fingers when I was talking to him. I be leave he will recover I'm time , I am more worried about her. She lost a lot of blood and her heart stopped due to the stress. she is stable now but if she goes into pre-term labor I don't know of she will make it she is to weak now" doc told him.

" And the pups?" Silas asked.

" They have a chance, not a strong one at the moment. I have been administering steroids to help build their lungs. But they need to be further along than they are now. I would be more confidante in their survival."

" Do all you can. He needs them, we all need them. I am going to see my son and mate now." Silas said turning to leave.

Malone stepped closer to Silas on a silent offer for support if he needed it. Silas gave a nod of approval and placed his hand on his shoulder as they walked out of the infirmary. 

a/n; okay so short chapter more been working in the yard all day my arms feel like noodles. More to come hopefully I'll post of the chapter either late tonight or tomorrow and the last check I got great reviews and lots of votes I am so happy that you'll love the story so much and thank you all for sticking with me over the months that I didn't post all but remember vote and comment I love them and read them all.

By the way some of your comments to inspire how the story goes.