chapter 3

(Edited)

Very late in the night Silas woke up from a dream of her. He hadn't dreamt of her in years. She wants him to be happy to move on. But how can he with out her? Yeah, she showed him Phoebe so what?

Getting up he decided he was thirsty and went to get a bottle of water. As he walked past her room he could smell the heat again. He quickly grabbed his water and went to Jack's room. "Hey wake up." He said hitting his arm.

Nearly jumping out of the bed and standing " Yes Alpha." Jack said. His alpha never came to his room something must be wrong. "Relax, I just know you are single and maybe you have condoms." He said.

Jack stood there a minute trying to process the fact that his Alpha came to him for condoms. "UH, Yeah. Here take the whole thing." He said handing him the box.

"I don't need but one. Thank you " Silas said as he turned and walked away.

Jack sat down on his bed wide eyed "What the hell? Who's he..never mind I don't want to know."

He laid back down and stared at the ceiling. "Might as well take a shower I ain't going back to sleep."

Silas walked to Phoebe's room and opened the door. He stepped up to her bed and looked at her. She was hurting so much from the heat she was whimpering in her sleep. She opened her eyes as he sat down beside her. "Alpha" She moaned knowing he would help her. He brushed her hair out of her face, leaned in and kissed her lips. He laid over the top of her and rubbed his hard on against her core. She moaned and gripped his shoulders. Still kissing her he ran his hand down her side to her pu**y and circled her clit. She was already so wet. He sat up and removed his boxers and slid the condom on. Laying over her he pressed the mushroom tip to her opening and slid inside her tight walls. "AHHH...ahh." she moaned. Panting as he slid in and out of her. He was kissing her neck and shoulders as he pumped in her harder. She moaned "Alpha" in a breathless grunt he said "Silas. My name is Silas." He kept pounding into her as she moaned and screamed his name. Suddenly he felt her walls get tighter and a pop. They both screamed out in pain. The condom had broken. He started to pull back and she gripped him harder with her hands in his hair. "Fuck it" he grunted and pounded into her the moaning and growling was defining in the small room. As he growled his release inside of her. He laid there on her holding himself up with his arms so he wouldn't crush her. With the condom gone he could feel all of her. "Amazing" he whispered as he pulled back out of her and pulled the remains of the band from the condom off and threw it away. He kissed her one last time and walked away turning when he got to the door. "Do not bath or shower, do not wash my scent away." He told her as he walked out the door.

By this time the whole pack was awake. Everyone had heard the noise. Jack was walking by when he left her room. "Morning Alpha." he said

"Hum, morning." Silas said walking to his room to shower.

A few hours later Dawn came into check on Phoebe. " How you feeling?" she asked her.

"I feel good. Why?" Phoebe asked

"Well come on shower and get ready for breakfast." Dawn told her.

"I can't shower." she said looking down.

"What? Why not?" Dawn asked

"He told me not to." She told her

Dawn stepped close to her and smelled her."OHH, OK well lets do something to your hair."

After she was done with Phoebe's hair they left the room to go eat. Every one nodded as they walked down the hall.

"Why is everyone doing that?" Phoebe whispered to Dawn.

"You smell of our Alpha." She stated. " They think he may take you as our next Luna"

"What? That's crazy!" Phoebe whispered/shouted to her.

"Well he could. It wouldn't be so far out there. He took care of your heat and didn't want you to shower soooo." She looked at Phoebe.

"Are you kidding me? Please tell me your kidding. I wouldn't know the first thing about what to do." Phoebe told her as they sat down.

"Pretty much the same thing you have been doing." Dawn told her after she thought about it.

"What do you mean?" Phoebe asked

"Not now, I'll tell you later." Dawn said.

Silas walked into the dinning room and sat down to eat with everyone else. Something he hadn't done in years. He normally took his meals in his room.

To say the pack was shocked would have been an understatement. Everyone smiled and greeted him. They all loved Phoebe already just today they showed it more.

She heard whispers around the room. "He must be taking her as a mate", "She will be our next Luna" , " She carries his scent, she must be his."

Silas never said a word. He just ate then got up and left the room.

"Holy shit I have never been more uncomfortable in my life." Phoebe said after he left.

"Now you have nothing to worry about. You already do much of the things a Luna would do. You help with the elderly, the kids, you have cooked and provided for your pack, and you did all of this just because it is who you are. Everyone already loves you, So don't worry. And why are you uncomfortable? You have his scent all over you." Dawn said.

"Yes I was in heat I don't think I would have cared if big foot took care of it. I didn't have much say so in the matter." Phoebe said.