chapter 7

(Edited)

As they sat and ate he told her about the other Alpha and what was going on . He explained to her how she could be in danger and she agreed to stay in or on pack property and to never go out alone. She worried now for her unborn baby and it's safety.

"I have an idea, as long as you don't let your mark be seen outside of the pack it might work." He told her

"What?"she asked.

He linked to Jack and had him come in.

"Have a seat, You are a skilled fighter and tracker, Now we need to see how good you can act." He told him.

"Excuse me? Act what do you mean?" Jack asked him

"You are un mated, there for I have to trust you not to take it to far but to pretend to be her mate when she has to go out in public. If we can keep Paul from finding out at least until we know what he is up to we can keep her and our baby safe." Silas told them.

Phoebe looked confused and looked at Jack and back to Silas. Jack spoke up next.

"Sir I will do what I have to to protect my Luna and future Alpha. But If I have to... I don't know how to put this but... are you going to kill me if you don't like how close we stand or I hold her hand or something." He asked with a grimace in case he hit him.

Silas laughed at him."NO not if I am asking you to do this for her protection. No kissing. If you hold her hand it makes it look more real. Maybe if circumstances arise hug her but not to long. Short and sweet. Make it look real but don't get to handsy." He told them.

Phoebe smiled a little at his possessive side showing and rubbed her belly. "Okay, so does that mean I can leave the house to Shop. I would love to buy a baby bed and little clothes and booties." She said smiling and looking between them.

Jack groaned "Shopping really?' He asked.

" Yes you can, and you will . Make it look like you are all into it or something. Make it look like you are helping pick stuff out. I know If I could do this with her I would. so with that said get Alan and Dawn and you guys go shop. I will be close by watching to make sure no one from his pack gets to close." Silas told them .

"Yippee." Phoebe said.