chapter 25 HEAT

Charles grabbed his phone and dialed Silas' number. 

"Yeah?" Silas said answering the phone.

"Hey I got info for you . You wont believe this shit." Charles told him.

"My father ordered the kill on Jane." Charles growled out. He was so pissed at his dad that he couldn't even drive straight. He was trying not to shift in the drives seat and go wolf. After he explained it all to Silas he took a breath.

"I have to get back to Charleston fast. I still want to talk to my father and see who he is meeting with. We need to know who all is involved." said Charles.

"Yeah do that. But I am sending back up for you." Silas told him.

"I have guys there Silas i don't think my father will kill me I am his son." He said.

"We don't know that right now. And the men, they're are under his orders. You can't trust them at all right now. If he orders something they have no choice but to listen to him." Silas told him.

"Your right. OK send as many as you can. Right now I have seventy five at the house with me. the rest are with my father at home." Charles told him.

"That's half the pack, Charles. Why would he send half to you unless he expected something to go wrong?" Silas asked him.

"I know, I know he is an ass. I never thought about it but i am sure he is up to more.  I guess your right I can't trust him to not kill me too. Damn, things are getting out of hand here." He said getting nervous.

"It's OK Jason and I will be close as well. I think it is time we take out your dad and get you in control of that pack." Silas told him.

"We will be there in a few hours." Silas told him hanging up the phone.

Looking to Alan and Jack "Get the fighters ready. We will be leaving soon. I want half here and half with us. Send all the women and children to the secure room. I am going to talk to Phoebe." He said walking off. 

They all ran off different directions as Jason talked to his pack and called to have more men meet with them he also had more come to the house to guard the women. Not that he didn't trust Silas' men but you can never be to careful.

Alan told the women and children where to be and Jack went to get the men together. 

Wrapping her arms around him Dawn looked up into Alan's eyes. "Promise me you will be careful and come back to me and our pup." She said to him.

"I promise. Wait what? Did you say pup?' He asked shocked and happy. She nodded her head smiling up at him as he picked her up and spun her around. Kissing her and Laughing. "I will defiantly be careful and come back to you and our pup. I love you." He said her.

" I love you to. But please put me down." she said 

"Oh sorry." He smiled at her and kissed her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silas walked into the room with Phoebe as she was fixing up the baby bed with blankets and stuffed animals. He leaned against the door and watched her. He was so Happy he had a second chance at love. He could never thank God enough for her. When she turned to pick up a little stuffed elephant she noticed him and smiled at him. "Come to help me?' she asked.

"I can if you would like. But I really came to talk to you a minute." He said talking the animal out of her hands and placing it in the bed he took her to the rocking chair and sat her down. 

"I am going away for a little while tonight. I will be back soon." He told her.

"Where to?' she asked.

"To Charleston. There will be a fight but don't worry, you will be safe here and We have more than enough men to come with us." he told her.

"Silas I have already lost a husband I don't want to lose you as well." She said taking his hand in hers.

"You wont baby, i promise. But I have to do this, If I don't you will be in danger for a long time. And so will our baby. I can't let this go." 

"Paul will be there tomorrow and he don't know we are coming. I did find out who killed Terrance and Jane and who attacked you or had you attacked. It was all Paul. I don't have time to explain it all now but I will tell you more about it when I get back. But for now Dawn is going to help you get ready to go to the safe room I want you to stay there do not come out do you hear me. I couldn't stand to lose you ." He said kissing her lips and and pulling her closer to him. He pulled her out of the chair, into his lap on the floor and held her taking in her scent as she did the same to him. She held on so tight she didn't want to let him go, but she knew she had to. He looked at her and kissed her forehead "Phoebe I will be back. Just stay safe for me please." he whispered to her.

"I will I promise. But You have to call me everyday as many times as you can. Please promise me you will." She said looking at him through her lashes.

"I will every morning, afternoon and night. Anytime between that I can get a minute alone." he told her kissing her again. He pulled back from the kiss, stood up pulling her up to her feet and rubbing his hand over her belly. He leaned down and kissed her stomach " I love you too little one." he said to his unborn pup.

He took her hand and lead her back to their room and got his clothes together as she helped him pack up his tooth brush and shaving stuff she turned to look at him. "You are not packing this." she said holding up his razor. 

"Why not?" he asked her.

"You don't need to look good where you are going. The shaggier you look the better. I don't want any women trying to get close to you." She growled out.

He laughed and put his arms around her "Baby, I don't think you have to worry about that. I am positive I don't want any woman but you. So even if they try.. it wont work out well for them." he said holding her to him. 

"You're still not packing it." She said turning in his arms to face him. "And that's final." She said

With raised eyes he looked at her kind of shocked she just ordered him and she really don't realize it ."Really Phoebe do you realize you just gave me an order? I am  the Alpha here baby." he told her

"I don't care I am your mate, so your not taking it. I don't want you shaved or showered or anything. I want you to stink to high hell so they will stay away.'' She told him looking up at him.

He laughed at her. " Okay I wont take the razor. But no way am I not showering. That is nasty." He said letting  her go and finished up packing.

They walked back down stairs to get  leave. Alan bounced up to him like a school girl smiling bigger than he did they day he told Silas he meet his mate. " I AM GOING TO BE  A DAD."  he yelled out.

Silas smiled and stuck his finger in his ear to sooth the buzzing Alan caused

"That is great man." Silas said slapping his back. " But shhhh. Werewolves can here no need to shout and bust my eardrums." Silas told him. Jason and the others congratulated him and they all said their good byes, as the guys all packed into the car and left. Dawn went with Phoebe to help her get everything they would need for  a few days.

Short and sweet sorry for the long wait but I needed to take a break for a day.  Vote Comment ..I love to hear what you all think.