Chapter 18 HEAT

SORRY THE LAST CHAPTER WAS CONFUSING....IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO INTRODUCE NEW CHARACTERS. AND GIVE YOU SOME LIMITED BACK GROUND. I know it was short...but a mom never gets much computer time. and i'm getting sick... So I sent what I had...better than nothing. i hope....vote and comment.

"Alpha Silas?" Delcan said entering the room.

"Yes Delcan. What did you find?" Silas asked looking up from his work.

"He is not human but his friend is. I am not sure what he is yet. I have never smelled anything like him before. We did get names Malone and Porter. Sounds like they are last names which make me wonder if they are military of some sort." He told him handing over the pictures her took.

"Could you get close enough to hear anything?" Silas asked looking over the images in his hand. They were both big men well built looked to be in good shape.

"I left Terry there he's smaller than me and can hide better in tight places. He is supposed to call when he gets any new information." Delcan told him.

"Very good. rest up you are back on in the morning." Silas told him.

Delcan was one of the trackers in the pack and trained by  Jack so he was good. If Jack was going to guarding Phoebe he new the next best person was Delcan to track these men and find out what they were up to.

Phoebe walked down the hall sniffing every few minutes making sure no one was around she made a bee line for Silas's office. Staying away was driving her and her wolf mad. She knocked lightly on the door. "Yes" She heard. Opening the door  she slid in "Alpha Silas." she said as she looked around and noticed he was alone. She shut the door and ran to him. He was already up and arms out to her by the time she turned to him. He held her close taking in her scent. Running his hands up and down her back and sides. "I have missed you too." he whispered.

"Silas this is crazy, I cant do this. I can't stay away from you." she said with her face buried in his chest.

"It is only for a few days. They will be gone by Sunday. We will be together every night . Jack and I worked something out." He told her.

A knock sounded on the door and she pulled back . "Enter!" He called out and Paul walked in. 

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked looking between the two of them.,

'No just pack business." Silas said 

"That will be all , You are dismissed." Silas told her .

"Yes Alpha." She said and bowed her head and left the room.

"You should really assign someone as acting Luna to free you up more. And you wont have to deal with woman's issues." Paul told his sitting down.

"Was there something you needed Paul?" Silas asked ignoring his previous statement.

"Yes actually there is." he said looking around the room.

"What is it then?" Silas growled out not wanting this man to sit here and waste his time.

''I heard from one of my men that you had pack members snooping around town. Why is that? Something going on we need to be aware of?" Paul asked.

"No nothing to concern yourself with. Just some humans. You know how they can get from time to time." Silas said flatly. What the hell was Paul up to? Why have his men watching my men.

"You have your men in town as well Paul?" Silas asked.

" No, no they just noticed one of them when they were out and about." Paul said nervously.

"Well if that is all I need to get back to work." Silas motioned for the door and Paul got up and left.

He is defiantly up to something. Why would his men be in town? His wolf growled.

I don't know but Terry has been spotted. Time to pull him in. Silas told his wolf as he pulled out his phone. He sent a text to Terry telling him that he needed to get back NOW. and someone else was replacing him. 

 Silas had Terry on his way back and Delcan replacing him with three other men. He wanted to know who they hell these men were and why they were here. 

This shit is pissing me off. Why cant we find anything on them? He growled out loud.

"Wow dude calm down." Jason said coming in the room. "Let me see this."Jason said reaching for the papers in his hand. "Well military that's for sure. We have names that's another help. So we run the names and find out who they really are." Jason told him sitting back.

"Well Unless you suddenly have access to the U.S military data base then how the hell do we do that?" Silas asked

"We call my cousin." Jason smiled big.

"She joined a few years back. Works as a secretary for some four star general." He said pulling out is phone and calling Jackie.

After filling her in he hung up. "She is looking them up as we speak. She should have something in just a little while." Jason told him.

NOTE: i WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE LATER TONIGHT. nO PROMISES BUT i AM VERY SICK AND STILL HAVE KIDS TO TEND TO. wISH ME LUCK i GET TO START A NEW JOB TOMORROW WITH A SUMMER COLD TO BOOT.N VOTE , COMMENT, FAN....