chapter 6

Edited
"I don't know, really it is so different from finding a mate. No sparks and pull, well sort of a pull but not like mates When we find our mates it like you love them from first sight. With Phoebe its more like I can't get her out of my head. And I want to take care of her, The more I learn about her and her former life and what she has done here the more I want her. I have never just loved someone so I am not sure it is confusing the hell out of me. I mean I love my Pack and I loved my parents but that is different from how I feel about her. I think yes I do. Like I loved or still love Jane. But can I love more than one? Is it possible to love another while I still love my mate?" He responded

"I believe it is. It isn't like loving two women at once. You will always love Jane but she is gone now. She would want you to move on and be happy. And falling in love with out the mate bond just makes it that more special, I think. I mean man you don't have a bond pulling you together. You just have the two of you and it can grow naturally." Alan told him. "What does your wolf say?" 

"Nothing, he hasn't said a thing. He gets all happy when I am near her or WITH her. But he hasn't said anything." Silas thought more about it. Maybe his wolf was just as confused as he was.

"Well spend some time with her and see if she opens up to you. But take the chain off of her." Alan told his friend as he left him there to think.

He got up and walked to his room to release her. As he walked in he saw her standing by the window with out the chain. "How did you get off the chain?" He asked.

"I have skills." she responded.

"Why did you put that thing on me? Is that what I am now just a bed mate a fuck?" she asked pissed.

"No, Not at all. I just didn't want you to wonder off and I had some things to take care of." He told her

"You could have just left a note." she snapped

"Next time I will. I ..never mind. Would you like to have dinner with me?' He asked instead.

"I guess. Do I have a choice? I mean you didn't give much of one earlier just marked me and left." 

"Yes you do. And I didn't mean it to be that way. I want you as my mate, also as my Luna. Mother of my child." He told her.

"Well you got mother of your child already, But I  can't stay with you if you don't love me and I don't love you." She told him.

"I never said I didn't." Silas said.

"You never said you did." 

"Sit down." he told her. She sat in the chair with him sitting in front of her. "I wont lie to you. I still Love Jane I always will. But I have strong feelings for you as well. I have never loved with out the bond so I don't know what to call it yet. I do know want you. I want us to work. I want to protect you. I want to make you happy. Can you let me do that?" 

"Yes I can try. And I loved with out a bond. I will always love my husband but he is gone. I can try to love again. But you have to promise not to chain me up. I almost shifted my wolf was so mad. That could have hurt the baby."

"I promise, if you will promise to listen to me. There are to many dangers out there for you now. I will tell you more while we eat." He said as he smiled at her.

He took her hand and lead her to the door putting his hand at the small of her back he lead her  to the dinning room.  Everyone looked up and watched them as he prepared a tray for two and she followed him back to a private dinning area.