Chapter 33 Heat

__________________________________________________

A month later.....

Malone had gone through the change well he was touch and go for a few days and it scared Jackie to death she had sat and held his hand never leaving his side. When the fever finally broke and he was OK She took him home and they finally completed the mating.

Porter had not been able to go and get Jackie's Friend because of the incident at Destiny Pack. So jack had picked her up himself. She had gone to her own home. She wanted to spend a few days getting her head straight. After spending so much time in a war she felt off like that was all that there was for her life and love was no existent.

Malone walked into the room with Porter with Jackie on his arm. " Hey man, What's up?' He asked.

" Nothing." porter said almost depressed his friends had mates and love and he still had nothing. He almost thought it wasn't written in the stars for him to love. And that depressed him further.

" Are you going to be around in say half hour or so?' Malone asked him.

" I guess if you need me to be." Porter responded.

" It's not that I need you to be, more like you need to be for yourself." Malone told him.

"Al will be here soon. I was hoping you two could meet." Jackie told him.

" why do i want to meet a dude name Al?" He asked with discuss.

" It is a she and her name is Alejandra  we call her Al for short it started in the seals it's a navy thing." She told him.

"Okay. That is weird but what she look like a man or something?' He asked.

" No in fact she is very pretty. Just the guys in her unit didn't like calling a girly name out so it kind of stuck." Jackie told him.

" Ok fine I will be here." he told her.

" Yes." she jumped up and down clapping her hands.

Both men looked at her funny . This is not how Jackie ever acted she was all Army and tough so her acting like a girl was a shock. " Babe what are you doing?' Malone asked her.

" i am a girl you know." she huffed. " Yes I for one know that." he said pulling by her waist closer to him. " but you never squeal and clap, well you squeal but only with me." he said shifting his brows. She slapped his shoulder. " Stop, You don't talk like that in front of others." she blushed.

The door bell rang and Jackie pulled away and ran to get it. She skidded to a stop pulling open the door and jumped on AL hugging the life out of her. " OMG, i missed you so much. I am so glad your home and safe." Jackie said shaking her in her arms back and forth.

" Yeah me too, but I am going ot get sea sick shaking like this." AL told her.

Malone and Porter walked in and stood looking at the two women. Malone stuck his hand out and introduced himself and she shock his hand as he looked back and started to introduce her to Porter. He looked between the two of them and they were in a trance from the looks of it. He stepped back and pulled Jackie with him out of the way.

"Ok this is my friend Alejandra Medina. She is Beautiful like I said " She elbowed him in his side.

"Umm, I see that.” Porter said taking her hand and kissing it.

Dedication to

LUNAREALWOLFBABII for editing for me ...