Chapter 9 HEAT

Silas walked into the room with Phoebe and he just stopped and stared at her wrapped in a towel and water dripping from her hair running down her neck. He just wanted to lick it off. He walked to her with out a word and pulled her to him and kissed at her neck and mark. When she moaned, He pulled the towel free of her body and lifted her in his arms carrying her to the bed. When his knees hit the bed he lowered her gently down hovering over her. He kissed her deeply and sucked at her tongue. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled a little. "Silas" she moaned. As he slipped into her wet folds. He slowly ground his hips into her and she lifted her hips to meet his. He made love to her slow and passionately. The slow pace was maddening to them both but much needed form his usual roughness. 

As they climaxed together he pulled back and licked her neck and shoulders he lowered himself to her stomach and legs and flipped her over and did the same to her back . When his wolf was satisfied that his scent was every where on her he pulled back away from her and rolled her back over. Kissing her again with his hand over her stomach where is baby was safe and growing. He slid down her body and laid his head on her lower stomach and listened to the sounds of her womb and their baby. He could hear the heart beat it was so fast. He kissed her stomach and looked back to her eyes.

" Come, we need to get you fed. Your stomach is going to growl." As soon as he said it her stomach rumbled loud. She looked up with her hand over it trying to hide the sound. He pulled her to feet and pulled one of her dresses from the closet and put it over her head. He zipped the back and pulled on his cloths and walked her down to the kitchen. He pulled food from the refrigerator and piled it on a plate. " we can't let you go that long with out food. It can't be healthy for you." He said as he heated the plate in the microwave. 

"It wasn't that long. I am sure I will be fine." she told him.

" Next time you go out eat a snack first." He told her with a serious tone.

" Yes Silas." she agreed.

She watched him fixing her a drink thought , wow he is so fit. even his back has muscles. And that butt i could pinch it. She licked her lips still watching him. She was so lost in her dirty little thoughts that she didn't notice he had turned around and set the plate and drink in front of her. He looked at her and took a step back and leaned on the counter and watched her as she was lost in thought. 

" When your done checking me out you can eat." he smiled

She blushed hard and looked down at the plate that was there. 

" You look cute when you blush." 

Biting her lip she mutter thanks. " Don't do that." he growled adjusting himself. Damn she look sexy doing that. He thought to himself.

She giggled a little " Do what?" She asked taking a bite of food.

She noticed his movement as he adjusted himself more. She loved that she could do that to him.

He watched for a minute and turned to leave. When he got to the door he stopped and looked back at her. " When your done I will be in my office. Come see me then." He said and walked away before she could respond.

He sat down and picked up the phone and called Jason. 

He told him about the incident and they made more plans to cover the area. Jason would come to town and visit and bring pack members with him. Making it seem like a mating party for the un mated wolves. The two packs did this from time to time so it wouldn't be unheard of. they planned out security and just talked for a while.

" It will be a great time to meet Phoebe. I can't wait to meet the woman. she seems ...interesting." Jason laughed

A knock at the door had Silas sit up more. " You get to talk to her now." He told him

"Come in." he called out. She opened the door and step in. "Phoebe come here, I will like to introduce you to my good friend Jason." He said motioning to the phone that he had put on speaker.

"Hello." she said

"Well hello Luna Phoebe, it is a pleasure to speak with you." Jason said smoothly.

"No flirting Jason." Silas said.

"I don't know what you are talking about Silas I was merely being polite." he chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"Phoebe we are having a mating party for the two packs. Only Men from Jason's pack will attend at this time. I will need your help in planning." Silas told her ignoring Jason's comment.

"Oh Yes I  would love to." She said with a smile.

"How many are coming?" she asked trying to get an idea of how big this would be.

"Around 50 plus a few of my guards to help out with over zealous mates." Jason told her.

"Wow, OK I better get started with rooms and dinners and .." 

"First I want you to get women to help you, I don't want you working to much. But it is your job as Luna to plan events. In your condition." he said looking at her belly. "I want you off your feet as much as possible. There are plenty of women and men here to help out."  Silas said cutting her off. "Your delicate" he told her.

"I will.  I promise." she said rubbing her belly.

"When is it to be?" She asked

"This weekend." Jason said over the phone.

"OK, well I better get Dawn and some others to help out. I will talk to you later if that is all." She said standing.

"Yes that will be all for now." Silas told her. He stood  up and lead her to the door and opened it for her. He leaned in and kissed her head as she walked out. She smiled back at him and continued on to find Dawn.

"Is she as beautiful as her voice?" Jason asked

"More so." Silas answered.

"Well I will see you in a few days old friend." Jason said ending the call.

i don't like un mated men coming near my mate. His wolf spoke out.

Now you speak? And she is our mate. Silas said to him.

She is beautiful and I love her already. His wolf told him.

So do I my friend so do I. WE need to keep her safe. Jason will help. He is a good friend.

He is a un mated male whore. His wolf snapped back.

But she is mated to us. And I trust him. Silas snapped.

FINE ! you have 4 days to make her fall in love with us. Before they all come here.