Unwelcomed

Three months later
            Tobias's POV
      The last thing I ever wanted to happen was for Evelyn to show up in my life ever again, especially with Marcus. I diny know how many tomes I'll have to attempt to kill the son of a bitch before he dies. The one time I thought I had actually killed the bastard, he actually just started filling in at Factionless with my mother.
   But here they are acting like their more than welcome in my life. Marcus pushes past me, letting my mom in as well. I shut the door so we don't make a scene. Marcus and Evelyn look down at Jax and Damion in shock.
    "Who are they?" Evelyn asks as she looks back at me. Her eyes widen. "Holy shit," she mumbles. Tris comes out of the room dressed and ready for the day. She stops in her tracks when she sees our unwelcomed guests. Her eyes immediately go to the boys.
    "Boys, go to your room," she tells them. They hesitantly walk to the room and close the door. Marcus looks at Tris.
    "Well its very obvious that one of them isn't yours. The one with the black hair. Did you have an affair, son?" He says. I have to take deep breaths to calm myself.
    "No I didn't, its a long story that you would just love to hear," I sat sarcastically. He glares and looks back and Tris.
    "You are still as beautiful as I remember. Same body, but looks to kill," he says. My body tenses. Tris looks at Evelyn.
    "Why are with him again?" She asks my mother. "He hurt you and your sin for years. He raped you and so much more. Why go back after all that pain?" Evelyn steps towards her and takes her hand. Tris's body tenses. The last thing I want right now is for her to get stressed. She can't have the baby now, she's only eight months although she barely looks pregnant.
    "Why did you stay after he beat you?" She asks Tris. It feels like all the air has been knocked out of me. "Us girls, you and I, are suckers for the Eaton men." Tris shakes her head and yanks her hand out of my moms.
   "I don't know what you've heard, but you have no right. I left him, I did-"
   "So did I, but I came back just like you did," Evelyn says. I walk over to Tris and stand in front of her.
   "What happened was a mistake and won't ever happen again. I still haven't forgiven myself for what I caused. You should leave," I say, trying to sound collected.
    Marcus smirks. "You sure are a sight for sore eyes. Tell me Tobias, did she struggle when you were getting her pregnant? Cause I know from experience that she's a feisty one. Do you remember our time togethe-"
    I punch him hard across the face, making blood spill from his nose. He reaches up and touches it. "You should never let a women be your weakness, Tobias. Especially not some cocksucking whore!"
    I grab him by the collar of his shirt and push him against the wall, kneeing him in his stomach and crotch. I elbow him in the jaw.
   "Daddy?" A soft voice says from behind me. I turn my attention to the door way of Jax's and Damion's room. Jax stands there next to his brother​ with a scared expression.
    Tris rushes over to them and ushers them back into their room. I let go of Marcus and open the door. "Both of you, leave now." I demand, my jaw clenching with anger.
     Slowly, they both make their way to the door with sly grins on their faces. I close the door and walk over to the boy's room where Tris has now left to.
     I walk over to Jax and Damion, but they both cower away from me. "He's not going to hurt you guys," she tells them. I kneel down.
    "I'm sorry that you boys had to see like that. But those two people have always been very bad to me and to your mom as well. I was trying to protect her and you as well. I would never lay a hand on you boys or mom."
       ××××××××
               Tris's POV
      I stand up and make my way to the living room. My heart seems to be pounding as hard as it can since Marcus said what he did.
     I get a sharp pain in my crotch, making me sit down and take deep, steady breaths. I get another one, but this time in my lower abdomen.
    "Tobias!" I shout as loud as I can for him to hear me. He comes jogging out of the room and rushes over to me. "We need to get to infirmary now," I tell him.
   He grabs his phone off the counter and calks someone. "Zeke, I need you to rush over so I can bring Tris to the hospital."
    ××××××
      "We have to do a c-section," the doctor tells Tobias as I try and take normal breaths. They lead him out of the room and put a curtain between my lower and top half so I can't see what their doing.
     "You won't be able to feel anything," the doctor says. Its a few minutes until I hear the sound of crying in the room. Maybe twenty minutes after I've finally had the baby, they put the curtain away and I'm stitched up.
    The nurse places my baby in my arms and hands me a bottle. I place the nipple in her mouth and she eats. The door opens and Tobias comes in with a relieved look. I smile at him then back at our daughter.
     He comes over and sits in the chair beside the bed. "She's so beautiful," he whispers as he looks down at her. I take the bottle away and set it on the stand.
    Tobias takes her from me and smiles down at her. "Hey," he says in a soft, but deep voice he keeps for the kids and me. He bounces her until she falls asleep. The nurse walks over with a clip board.
    "Do you guys have a name picked out for her?" She asks. I look at Tobias, suddenly too tired to speak.
    "Arden Tara Eaton," he says. I smile tiredly at the name then look down at her.
AN: Now let's give a welcome, to Arden Tara Eaton!! Comment and share!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah