19. The Trip Back To Cali Part 2.

Part 2 of His Only starts when this series ends.

This chapter has a lot of fluff 💙💙😂😂

___________________

"You the type of Nigga that'll let they girl spend 1 million on just makeup."

~Paris W.

________________

*Jacob*

9:30AM

It's only been 30 minutes since we left Miami, and Mike was already asleep as expected.
Sherida and Zoe were having a full blown conversation behind me.

"What y'all talkin' bout?" I got on my knees and looked over the seat.

"Talking about who our favorite couple out of our whole squad."

"And who might they be?"

"Obviously August and Jeremiah. Duh!" Zoe rolled her eyes. Both of the girls laughed.

"You can feel the chemistry just by looking at them!" Sherida squealed, turning around.

August was continuously kissing Jeremiah while he was glued to his phone. Eventually, Jeremiah put his phone away and kissed him back.

"They're so fucking cute!!" They both squealed even louder.

"I'm so glad they're getting married!"

I smirked at them and sat back down in my seat. I glanced at Mike, wondering the same thing that's been running through my mind forever.

Will there ever be a day that he asks me to marry him???

Does he ever think about us getting married? Or even just marriage in general??

___________________

*Paris*

1:55PM

"Paris, wake up! We gotta transfer!" Elijah woke me up and
helped me get off of the bus with everyone else.

We all sat together with our suit cases inside of the Greyhound station.

"Where we at?"

I was still half sleep so I didn't know.

"Orlando. Come on. Let's go to the bathroom together."

He asked Jacob to watch our stuff while we walked into the bathroom. He pulled me into the furthest stall and pushed me to the wall.

He kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth, which I allowed.

We made out for a moment while feeling up on eachother.

"Babe.." Elijah whispered with his around me. " ..Want you."

"I want you too."