14. One In A Million (August+Jeremiah Special)

*Kevin*

"What's good sexy!"

Chresanto interrupted me while I was in the middle of playing Call Of Duty with Jeremiah and August in the arcade room. Its only been a few days since I first saw him and it already feels like I've been dealing with his annoying ass for years.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be bothering Mike or something?"

"No. I wonna talk to you." He put his arms around my shoulders.

"Damn wassup with y'all?" Jeremiah smirked at us. I tried not to blush. August paused the game and stared at me like he was trying to figure something out. Then he started laughing.

"Oooh, I see you Kev. Love is in the air."

I rolled my eyes. These niggas can't be serious.

"I hardly know him."

"But you can get to know me." He whispered in my ear, which made shivers run down my spine.

"Stop it!" I pushed him away.

"Awe, look who's blushing." He laughed, trying to pinch my cheeks.

"You like him don't you?" August and Jeremiah asked at the same time.

"I just said I hardly know him!"

"Okay but you can't act like he didn't just flatter you."

"Oh Shit!" Chresanto cut all of us off. "You both are married?"

"What?"

I looked over at August and Jeremiah and noticed they both had rings on their fingers. 

Since when did they have those on?????

"No but we're engaged." They both stated. Jeremiah smiled looking down at his ring. Chresanto awed them both.

"How y'all gone sit here and not tell us this?"

"We didn't have to." Jeremiah laughed while August had his focus back on the game. "We wanted y'all to notice yourselves."

"Nah nigga. Y'all shoulda told us point blank. We family right?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well yeah. U right." August agreed.

"Well since y'all engaged and Kevin is single-"

Chresanto sat next to me and grabbed my hands.

"I want to be your boy-"

"BITCH PLEASE!" I Pushed him off the couch.

"I must be ugly to you." He cried.

"Nah." I shook my head.
In all honesty, he sexy as hell. I just don't wonna catch feelings cuz I barely know him.

"Don't be boosting his head y'all." I yelled at the couple who was laughing at us.

"He did that all on his own tho.