13. Am I Wrong?

*Short Update before the special*

*Jacob*

"What exactly happened?" Sherida held my hand as we walked to her room. "I'll beat his ass if you want."

"No need for that." I laughed weakly, shaking my head. "He just doesn't seem to know what he wants anymore. Like one minute he's all "Baby I Love you. You mean the world to me" and then the next, he keeps his distance from me like I ain't shit. I don't know if I can keep this up."

"So you're gonna give up on him?" She gave me a worried look.

"No. Just gonna fall back. Imma act like we aren't dating just to see how he'd feel."

"Better hope that plan doesn't backfire."

"Oh trust me. It won't. But forget him right now. Let's go eat."

"Alright."

~😟~

*Mike*

"Yo, I'm deadass nervous right now."

My legs were literally shaking while I sat on my bed. I was face timing my uncle. My nosey ass cousins were already watching. I decided I should tell my uncle the truth. Its only right since I'm already planning to..

I looked down at the small box I was holding.

"You okay? What were you gonna tell me?"

"Yeah." I put the phone down in a perfect position so they can see me.

"I don't want you to hate me. Okay?"

"Why would I hate you?" He raised his eyebrow in confusion. My cousins had the same expression on their faces.

"Just get to the point." Kendrick rolled his eyes.

I gave him the finger and opened the box. I pulled out the diamond ring and showed it to them.

"WOAH!!!" My cousins shouted while my uncle sat there with his jaw dropped.

"Where'd you get that? And with what money?"

"Well, I already had money. Me and Nicki decided to combine our cash and buy it." I put it back in the box and sat it beside me.

So y'all getting married?" Trevor moved his face in too close to the phone. Keyshawn had to move him away.

"No. Not her. But I have a good idea you know who I want to give this to."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Think about it real hard. I KNOW you know who I'm talking about."

It took about 15 seconds for him to find out.

"Jacob?"

I nodded my head.

"Oooh, you talking about the girly kid? Shit I'm not shocked." Kendrick laughed.

I was surprised he said that. "Seriously??"

"Hell yeah. Plus me and Keyshawn already knew you were like madly in love with him."

"Hell yeah." Keyshawn stuck his tongue out and Trevor put his arm around his shoulder. My uncle just got up and walked away without saying a word. I didn't really care at this moment.

"I thought y'all was homophobic."

"Nah. You can't help who you love." Trevor said like it was obvious.

"And we knew from the jump y'all was dating or something. The way y'all would look at each other.."

"And how you try to hide your smile when you mention his name." Keyshawn teased. "You don't need to pretend to be straight around us. We're completely cool with it."

"Awe. Thanks y'all." That was a relief.

"No problem. Just don't be making him scream too loud."

"OOOOHH BABY!!!!" They fake mocked his voice.

"Fuck y'all!"

"Love you too." They laughed.

I was satisfied so I hung up the phone. I don't know how my uncle really feels about this but at this moment, I don't really care. I just need to make this right with my baby.

I do love him with all my heart. I will do anything to prove that.

______________________

Long time no see y'all. How ya been?

*How do you think Mike's uncle feels?

*Do you think Mike did a good job on his part?

*How do you feel about Jacob's actions?

*Who's ready for the Re-Make of Old School Love coming out next week??

(Feel free to DM me if u want to talk.) 😇💙

#ShadeQueen👑
🐐💍Toodah💍🐐