1. Here We Go..

Accepting pictures/posters for this book! 😍😍 I got a few from some of y'all already!

Y'all should go read Love Don't Change, and the sequel, Better or Worse by Mrs_Riverasf
You may like it. 💚

*Elijah*

"Ugh! Yes! One more hour thank God!" Ally yelled. We were all up eating our snacks we bought before we got on the last plane which was in Syracuse, NY. We only had to transfer like two times. It wasn't really a big deal.

This time, Mike was sitting next to me instead of Paris, Who was talking to Jacob about the old man from earlier. It's been almost 5 hours since the incident and he still won't get over it. I don't like what the guy said either, but it's still not right to beat up an old man. Throwing an acorn at his head will probably work tho.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry about him." Jacob said while looking at his phone. He was probably texting Mike cuz he was on his phone too.

"That's not the only thing bothering me. These white niggas got us black folks fucked up. I'm not gonna calm down until they admit that black lives matter."

One kid we didn't know was peeking at us from his seat like a normal nosey ass would.

"But m-my mom said all lives matter." He whined.

"Boy if you don't turn yo ass around, you're gonna be an orphan!" Paris yelled. The kid shrieked and quickly turned around. He is on a roll today.
😭😭😭😭😭😭

While Mike was texting, I laid my head on his to peek at the messages, but he doesn't know I was doing that at all.  Jacob was complaining about how he wasn't sitting by him right now. 

"Oh, shut up. We're almost there." Mike texted while laughing to himself.

"You okay Elijah?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about this trip."

"You and Jacob need to stop being so anxious and worried."

"It's not that I could help it." Jacob said out loud.

"I know, but trust me. Everything is gonna be okay. I got this. Understand?"

"I guess." Jacob sighed. I hope so.

When we finally arrived to New Jersey, the flight attendant informed us that the plane will be landing.

"Ahh, shit. We gonna die!" Kevin screamed.

"No we're not." Mike rolled his eyes.