2. First Night Gone Right

Me currently confused over why Mike be making that "wide eye" face like he a deer caught in headlights.

Carrying on...

*Jacob*

While everyone was collaborating with eachother on the flight to Jamaica, I felt a little bit left out. Nobody was really paying me any attention and Michael's cousins were all over him. I understand they are just now seeing him after so many years, so I can't just intrude that moment. That's disrespectful.

After a while, Sherida sat in the bean bag chair next to me and cuddled with me.

"You okay boo?"

"Not really." I sighed.

"Still mad at Mike's uncle?"

"Fuck him. I'm not worried about what his faucet headass has to say anyways."

"Aye! I love that song! 🎵Give me head like I'm a faucet!🎵"

"Is that even a song?" Sherida laughed.

"I honestly don't know." Paris shrugged and walked away.

"I'm starting to get scared." I wrapped my sweater around me like it was a cover. "Like how in the world am I supposed to act like me and Mike are friends for a year straight? I cant handle that at all. Shit, I'm gonna want to hug him, and kiss him and have sex-"

"TMI!"

I flipped her off and continued talking. "You know what I mean. I don't want to just act like something we're not, even if we have to. One of these days, I'm gonna crave him and he's gonna deny me and lose feelings just because we have to fucking cover up our relationship. I don't want that."

"Yeah. I understand you." She nodded and stood up to do my hair. "But don't think so negative about this. What if he actually tells his relatives sooner than we think? What if he's got a plan up his sleeve to get us back to Cali? You never know what could possibly happen."

"Yeah. You're right. What if he never comes out tho?"

Sherida slapped my arm twice. "Stop thinking negative."

"I'm trying not to!"

"Try harder. I'm not playing with you boy."

"Okay, okay, okay!" I waved her off and laid back as she went back over to everyone else. Unfortunately, I still couldn't get these bad thoughts out of my head.

"Maybe some good sex will help."

"The FUCK???"

I jumped out of the chair and looked behind me, realizing a half naked stripper was standing there.

"Why are you so nervous, boy? You never seen a stripper before? Are you surprised that I look this good"