18. The Trip Back To Cali Part 1.

*Mike*

"You guys ready to go?" August asked us when he saw us sitting in the hall with our suitcases a few weeks later.

After all the time we waited, It was finally the day we go back to where we came from.

The same day Elijah's mom gave us the good news, we told Jacob and everyone else. Everybody was turnt asf that day.

My uncle still wasn't speaking to me, but it was whatever. I ran out of fucks to give a long time ago.

Since Nicki already bribed Mr. Scott to take us to Miami, we all made a plan and snuck off the ship together at night when my uncle didn't notice. I even switched my number so he couldn't contact me. So we just spent the next few weeks in a hotel.

From that time, us and all our friends were close again. I'm really glad about that.

"Yeah. We ready." Elijah spoke for us.

Paris and Jacob were still half sleep and I was daydreaming.

"Babe, lets go." I pinched Jacob's cheeks and tried to pick him up myself.

He opened his eyes a little and smiled at me.

"Hey Mikey."

"Come on."

I picked him up and carried him and our stuff down the hall, following Elijah, Paris and August.

"You're such a good boyfriend. Always helping my lazy ass out and shit." Jacob laughed.

"Haven't I always done this?"

He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder as we made our way outside.

"Are we getting on a plane?" Zoe and the others caught up to us.

"We initially were, but now we're getting on the Greyhound bus." August explained.

That actually made more sense because the Greyhound station was right across the street.

"What time does the bus leave?"

"In like 20 minutes. It's gonna take like 3 days to get there so make y'all better make yourselves comfortable."

"Damn! That's long!" Jacob whined.

"The good thing about it is it gives us more time together. And we can make out and stuff at night of you know what I mean."
😏

"Nooo!!" Jacob pinched my ears. "We can't have sex on the bus pervert. We'll get kicked out."

"Oh, babe I wasn't talking about sex. I just want to hold you and kiss you all day. I miss us doing that all the time."

"Mhm. Yeah sure."

"But it's true! "

When we were waiting in the Greyhound station, I decided to pull him close and kiss his lips. I didn't give a fuck who saw us.

"Mike!" He covered his face in shocked.

"I always wanted to do that." I moved his hands and kissed him again.

"I love you. Okay?"

He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry about everything."

"It's okay." He giggled.

I pulled back a little and lifted his chin.

"I promise you. I will never, ever, EVER put our relationship at risk like that anymore." I kissed his forehead.

"Awe, y'all cute." Kevin purposely moved in between us while facing me.

Jacob looked like he was about ready to rip his head off.

"If you don't back away from my boyfriend, I swear, on my grandaddy's grave, I will get Paris to end your life!"

"What??" Kevin laughed nervously. "I'm not even doing anything. Can we at least share-?"

"HELL NO!" Jacob pushed him to the floor and walked away.

"You guys! I was just joking!" Kevin yelled as I was catching up with Jacob.

Sure you were..

_____________

Good Morning Y'all! Wassup?

How do you guys feel about this chapter?