11. Straight To The Point

*Paris*

"Uh..What are you doing on my boyfriend?"

I came over to Jacob's room to get Elijah and next thing you know, I see Jacob sitting on his lap and they both were looking at me with fear written on their faces.

I was very confused. I couldn't say anything cuz I was tryna calculate what the hell was going on. I didn't want to just go off for no reason.

Why Is Jacob on Elijah? Why wasn't Elijah tryna move him or anything?

Wait...

"Are you..Cheating on me?" I choked on my words. Please let it be something else. Please!!

Jacob got up and pushed me aside, running down the hall as fast as he could. I turned back over to Elijah and glared at him.

Yeah, He definitely cheated on me.

 I kept calm and stepped in the room , closing the door behind me.

"Paris what you j-just saw, I-I-It w-wasn't.."

"WASN'T WHAT, ELIJAH????" I yelled, causing him to jump back. "YOU GOT ME ALL KINDS OF FUCKED UP! WHY WAS HE ON TOP OF YOU LIKE THAT? HUH??"

"CALM DOWN, PLEASE!" He begged, trying to pull me down next to him. I snatched myself away from his grip.

"Man, don't fucking touch me!"

"Fuck that! I'm sitting here tryna talk to you man. You got it all wrong!"

I shook my head but decided to sit down.

"You got 1 minute to explain yourself. If you lie to me, you can catch me outside. How Bout Dat?"

We both was about to laugh, but had to stop ourselves.

"This is a serious situation, Paris. Quit horsing around." I told myself.

"Jacob kissed me."

"What?"

"Yeah. He kissed me and I kind of lost myself. I didn't mean to let that happen baby. I apologize." He explained sincerely.

"Okay..Do you know why he kissed you?"

"No, Maybe cuz he's been depressed lately like I have."

"What exactly is wrong with you two?" I'm really confused right now. I know Elijah's been acting weird lately and I know he's been there for Jacob but I never knew exactly why.

"Because you..." He buried his face in his hands. He wouldn't speak to me.

"What? Baby talk to me." I kneeled in front of him and moved his hands from his face.

"You and Mike are drifting yourselves from us." He said while  staring into my eyes. Before I knew it, tears started falling down his cheeks.

This situation was odd to me because

Elijah NEVER cries..

"WE BEEN FEELING EMPTY EVER SINCE WE GOT HERE! Y'ALL ACT LIKE Y'ALL AINT IN NO RELATIONSHIP, RUNNING AROUND DOING WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT! MIKE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR BEST FRIEND BUT HE OVER HERE HURTING JACOB AND IT'S LIKE HE DON'T CARE! WE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE A GROUP AND WORK TOGETHER BUT ITS LIKE WE ALL SPLITTING APART! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS! AND YOU! YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING SINGLE! BE THERE BY MY SIDE,! Y'ALL REALLY TAKING MIKE'S SITUATION TO THE HEART! YOU WONNA KNOW HOW I FEEL?" He paused for a minute, standing to his feet. "FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY! IF Y'ALL REALLY LOVED US, Y'ALL WOULDN'T BE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ASHAMED OF DATING US! WE'RE A FUCKING TEAM MAN!" He broke down and I just had to pull him in my arms.

"Baby, baby, baby stop crying." I wiped his tears but he wouldn't stop. I started to feel bad for yelling at him. "I didn't know u felt like this. I'm soooo sorry."

I rocked him back and forth until he stopped crying. If only I knew this was how him and Jacob was feeling, I would've BEEN confronted Mike about it. That's exactly what I need to do.

"Lay down baby. I'll go find Mike." I kissed his forehead and was about to lay him down, but he stopped me.

"NO! I Just told you I don't want you leaving me alone anymore. Please! I can't take it."

I nodded and kneeled down so he can climb on my back.

"I got you baby. Im'ma take care of this okay?" I kissed his hand and carried him out of the room.

"Im'ma take care of us. All of us. So we can be a team again. That's A Promise."

______________________________________________

How do y'all feel about what Elijah said?

This series is ending a little earlier than I planned so i'm doing less chapters.

I got a new book on the way that is similar to Summer Camp but its MB6 and 5 ships will be in it. Pick the 5 u want.