5. When You Can't Sleep.. 😂😂

*Jacob*

It was 1AM and I still couldn't fall asleep. I been up since yesterday morning, so I expected to be asleep by now. I guess not.

I got out of bed and put on my Nike slippers. I had to go to the bathroom really bad. How in the world could my body be able to hold all that in while I'm sleeping?

As soon as I stepped into the hallway, someone pulled me back and covered my eyes.

"Bae, I know it's you." I laughed. He's the only person I know that does this.

"You wrong." He tried to speak in a feminine tone but failed.

I moved his hands from my face and pushed him back.

"You better not pop up out of nowhere like that again. You lucky I ain't piss on myself." I warned. He just laughed.

"See, you laughing. I'm dead ass."

"I know. Now come here." He pulled me over and embraced me.

"I've been missing this." I sighed, laying my head on his chest. He picked me up and gave me a kiss I made sure to take forever with.

"Me too. But I got a confession."

I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall.

"What?"

"I'm horny."

😑Really Nigga?

"Well too bad. Go jack off."

"Why would I do that when I got you?" He bit his lips and tried to slide his hands in my pants, but one of the room doors opened.

"Y'all must want y'all asses whooped." Said the voice of none other than our best friend.

"Ayee! My nigga!" Mike shouted, dropping me on the floor. Asshole...

"Why ain't y'all in bed? And you ain't have to drop him like that." Elijah groaned from how tight Mike was hugging him.

"I'm not tired and I was on my way to the bathroom."

"And I wasn't asleep at all. Y'all should come in my room."

"I'll meet y'all there. Gotta pee." I said while walking backwards down the hall. "And imma beat the shit out of you when I get back, Michael."

"I'd like to see that happen."

I stuck my middle finger up and turned around.

"Don't tease me." He yelled back to me. "You know I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave baby." He clapped his hands loudly.

"Ugh!! SHUT UP, PLEASE!!" I slammed the bathroom door shut so I couldn't hear his mouth anymore.

It's so hard not to laugh at his corny ass.

*Mike*

"There's something I been meaning to tell you." Elijah said as soon as we walked into my room. I took off my shoes and laid on my bed while he sat on the edge.