8. Ship Meeting. 🚢🚨

Chresanto- 18

Mike's cousins:
Trevor- 16
Kendrick-18
Keshawn- 15

*Paris*

"Baby, where you at?" I knocked on Elijah's room door, but it slid open. Nobody was in there which meant he was still in school.

I put the roses and the candy coin on his bed and walked into his bathroom.

To see what?

Myself of course! 😍👑💯

I stared at myself in the mirror and started dancing. I soon got bored and decided to look in his cabinets. There was a toothbrush and toothpaste and... Pills?"

I grabbed the capsule and read it. His name was printed on top of the sticker and he was taking medicine for...

Bipolar Depression?

What???

I shut the cabinet and walked out of his room. He was right down the hallway walking towards me.

"Hey boo!" I met him halfway and gave him a kiss.

"Hi sexy."

"Can we talk? Please?" I pulled him into my room, not caring for his answer. I needed to know this now.

"When were you gonna tell me you had depression?" I asked when I shut my door.

"How'd you find out?"

"Your pills."

"Why were you snooping in my cabinets?"

"Maybe cuz I'm tryna see what my bae puts in there."

"Or maybe cuz you're nosey?" He giggled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I recently started taking them again cuz it came back. "

"How long have you started feeling change in yourself?"

"As soon as we left Cali."

I stared at him and face palmed myself.

"What?"

"Baby, I think we should go back. It's not okay to be here if it's upsetting you."

"Nah. It's okay. We promised Mike we'd stay with him."

"If you're homesick, then why not go back?"

"It's called sacrifice, nigga." Elijah rolled his eyes.

"You're too nice."

"And you're consistent."

"What do you expect?" I pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I pulled him on top of me and gave him better kisses. Every time I kissed his lips, I melted inside.

"HOUSE MEETING!!" Mike yelled while banging on our doors like a maniac.