7. Liar Liar 💁👉🚪

___________________________

*Chresanto*

(Nope. You ain't tripping. So welcome him to the story.)

"Yo, it's boring as fuck in here!" I yelled out loud.

I was in study hall sitting in the back seat watching these nerdy ass kids do their work. I'm mad that we got a substitute. Yet still, nobody got turnt up yet.

"Maybe if you were doing your work, you wouldn't be bored." The old man responded.

"Maybe if you weren't here, I wouldn't be bored either." I snapped back. Like this nigga always substituting for our teachers. I'm tired of seeing his face all the time. They should hire some good looking people.

And speaking of that...

I stared at the boy who walked into the classroom, apologizing because he was late. He had on a black furry hoodie and a pair of shades so nobody saw his eyes. He sat in the empty seat next to me.

"Mr. Martin? Can you take off your glasses and your hoodie please?"

The boy answered with a simple "No" and continued scrolling through his phone.

"So you're a rebel, huh?" I smirked, catching his attention.

"Fuck that. I'on got no damn label for myself."

"Hmm..." I put my head on my desk, facing him.

"What's your name?"

"The hell you asking for?" He whisper yelled.

"Well damn, so much for wanting to get to know you." I shook my head. Dudes stay having attitudes. I moved to the very back seat.

When class ended, he stopped me in the hallway.

"What?" I groaned.

"I apologize for how I was acting earlier. I just couldn't talk to you like that because my boyfriend will get mad."

"Oh, okay. "

"Wait...."

Did he mean to say girlfriend?

I couldn't ask him because he already disappeared down the hallway. And he STILL didn't tell me his name.

*Jacob*

"Lijahhh!!!" I yelled into his classroom as soon as the bell rang. Our classes were across from each other's. He walked out and put his arm around me.

"What's good wit ya? Me and Nicki talked you know."

"Y'all did?" I squealed. "Did you tell her I said hi? I miss her!"