9. Guess Who's Back?

8:31AM ⛅ in Florida. (International Airport)
8:31AM in Jamaica.
Both are EST.

_______________________

*Nicki*

"Jacob won't talk to me, bae! He's been ignoring me since yesterday!" Mike cried through the phone while I was sitting at the airport with Jeremiah and August. I been talking to Mike for the past few days because Guess what?

I told him that I was just gonna surprise Jacob by sending him something through mail. I was clearly lying and his dumb ass actually believed me. 😂😂

How the hell u gonna get mail on a ship that's barely on shore? How is the mail man gonna deliver anything? Plus, it doesn't even have an address! Why would it? 😭😭

Mike is so clueless. 😂😂😂😂
I lied to the right person!

We're actually planning on surprising all of them! I called the operator and made arrangements for him to meet us at the shore. Mike told me they're gonna have to share the hallway with his cousins but there's only 3 of us getting on board, so that's not necessary.

"Why won't he talk to you?"

"Because he thinks I was ignoring him yesterday and I still didn't tell him I was texting you. So he still believes I'm texting some random bitch."

Oh, Lord.

"Do you want me to whoop your ass, Michael? How many times do I have to tell you to stop acting shady towards him?"

"I didn't mean to! And you're the one who told me not to tell him I'm texting you!"

"I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about you ignoring him, silly!" I laughed.

"I'm really not!" He said with some attitude in his voice. "You need to hurry up with that package. I don't want my baby to be mad at me all day."

"Oh, don't worry about that. He's gonna be happy tonight. You know, about that package. He gone be so happy, you might finally get some ass."

"Shutup!" He yelled.

"Yo, wassup? Its been a while. How you doing?" August cut in our conversation.

"Shit. Dealing with life. Now get off your ass and go to work."

"Ain't got work today. Why you on the phone during school hours?"

"Because I can. Problem?"

I just gave August the phone so they could continue talking. Jeremiah was snoring loud next to me, so I slapped his face.

"Stahhp!" He whined, moving my hand away.

August glared at me while I laughed.

"Don't touch my fiancé or I will kill you."

Did I mention they're engaged? 😍💍💯