Lets Play A Game - Sherlock Fanfiction [sequel to IBIY]

It's been one week since Sherlock had come back. I've never seen him so stressed out before.

Mycroft came to visit, and said that Sherlock could continue living in 221B if the only case he works on is the James Moriarty one. He can not work on other cases for Scott Lands Yard or go off by himself to solve a case. He has to have security men near by at all times, and has a curfew for 10:00pm.

I would hate it for that to happen to me, especially since all Sherlock does is solve cases. But it beats prison or going undercover in Eastern Europe.

"Mycroft, i shot Magnussen to protect Mary. It's not like im going to go around shooting innocent civilians, is it?" Sherlock spits, pacing around the living room of our flat. I was sitting on Johns arm chair and Mycroft was standing by the door.

"And what happens if someone else needs protecting? Like John or Holland?" Mycroft asks.

"Well since the only case i can work on is James Moriarty and i have security men near by at all times then how can i possible shoot someone?"

Mycroft sighs, "Brother dear, you're making this harder than it should be." Sherlock continues to pace around the room, then stops and pulls out a cigarette, "We've had to remove every object in your flat that you could possible murder someone with- or at least hurt. Just to let you know, that was not my idea. The goverment did not want someone who killed another man living in a battle field of weapons."

"Even the kitchen knives?!" I question and stare at him in disbelief.

"Not thoses, of course."

"Then what?!" Sherlock hisses, looking at his brother.

"Well, your gun for starters."

"What happens if someone burglars our home? Or some crazy people break in and hold us at gun point? Sherlock isn't exactly enemy free, is he?" I say. Sherlock storms over to the fridge and opens it.

"I was doing an experiment!"

"You don't necessary need acid in your fridge, Sherlock." Mycroft rolls his eyes. "You don't need the gun, as i said, my men will be close by."

Sherlock groans loudly and closes the fridge door with such an impact it echo's. Mycroft picks up his umbrella.

"Look after him, Holland. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. My men are outside if you need them." He begins, and then walks out, closing the door behind him. Sherlock starts pacing again, and it begins to get annoying. I stand up and approach up.

"Stop." I tell him, and he does so. He looks so angry, gosh. Would it be inappropriate to say he looked sexy when he was angry? I reached up and pullled the death stick out his mouth that he was smoking, then put it out in an ash tray, "I don't like it when you smoke."

"Tough." He snaps, then walks over to the window and glances out. I follow him and look out the window, seeing the security men standing there. Sherlock groans and walks to the kitchen, pulling out another cigarette. I follow.

"What did i just say?" I snatched his cigarette out his hand.

"Holland."

"Sherlock."

He sighs, "Please?"

"No."

He groans again, then walks over to the dining table and sits down, putting his head in his hands, "I can't just not solve cases! Its what i do!"

"You'll be fine."

"No i won't."

I giggle at his behavior, and sit next to him, "You will."

He snaps his head up and looks at me, "Whats so funny?"

"You."

"Me?"

I roll my eyes again, "We will get through this, and you will be fine." I tell him, "If you're bored, there's always me."

He gives me a look of confusion, "What's that mean?"

I smirk, and bring my face closer to his until our lips meet. He doesn't react at first, but he does after a second or so. I kiss him slowly, and dis-connect my lips once i know he's enjoying it.

"You'll cope."