37. Babies

(Ana's Ring)

Recap

"My water just broke....
------

"Sir can you take us straight to the hospital my wife is about to have our baby," Blaze said.

I looked at the man and he began to panic like he was my baby daddy, like boy bye.

"Shitttt this hurt so bad," I said while grabbing Blaze's hand and squeezing it when a contraction came.

"Blaze you look like you about to cry," Aaron laughed.

I was about to laugh when I realized I'm going in to labor 3 months early.

"Blaze the baby is to early," I said while crying.

"What if something is wrong, " I said again and I began to breathe fast.

"Honey you need to relax you and the baby will be just fine," my mom said while grabbing my hand.

We finally got to the hospital and they rushed me to my room.

"Dr. Harrison it's to early to have my baby, is something wrong?" I asked while the nurses help set everything up.

He didn't answer me but when everything was set he ran some test on me and came back, and motioned for Blaze to follow him into the hallway.
---------
  Blaze's Pov

"Blaze because of the bullet she suffered to the womb there will be a 50/50 chance that you son will be deaf or blind," Dr. Harrison spoke.

"I don't care just make sure him and my wife are safe," I said to him.

We went back in and Vanessa begins to push.

"Ahhh I can't do this," she yelled while laying down.

"No Vanessa you can do this don't you want to see our son?" I asked and she nodded and pushed.

Nine hours later we heard our sons cries and Vanessa and I cried.

He was to small but so perfect.

"Blaze he's so wonderful," Vanessa said while crying.

All of the family came into the room and seen him.

"What's his name?" Aaron asked while watching them take him to run test.

Linda and my mom rushed after them because they kept saying that they didn't want nobody trying to switch they grandson.

"His name is Nathaniel Aaron Rider," I said to him and he had tears in his eyes.

"Now look who's about to cry," Dad said and we laughed.

                   Two Months later

We were able to take Nathaniel home.

He was so small and cute, every time I see him I cry with joy.

I know Dr. Harrison said that he may be blind or deaf but I don't care because he's perfect.

But right now were our way to the hospital to go see our niece.

Yes our niece, she's ready to show her face to the world.

We quickly got to the hospital to see everyone already there.

"She's ready, were just waiting for Ana to come get us," Dean said excitedly.

Ana finally came and got us.

When we got to the room we saw Aaron crying while holding his daughter who was well alert.

"Oh my gosh look Nathaniel look at your cousin," Vanessa said while holding him up to see.

"Her name is Lindsay, Ana helped me pick it out," he said while looking at Ana and she smiled and kissed him.

Aaron told me to put a blanket over me and handed Lindsay to me and got on one knee.

"Yass son get it," Jane said with a wink and we laughed.

"Ana I know we haven't known each other for long, but we have this connection and I love you no I'm in love with you so will you marry me?

"Yes baby I will," Ana said while jumping on him and kissing all over his face.

Not to long after everyone went home.
--------
  Linda's Pov

I was laying down with my man when he spoke.

"Linda when are you going to tell them about us?" he asked me.

I looked at him and kissed him on the lips.

"I'll tell them soon," I said and you know what happened after that.

My freaky ass was getting it.
-------------

This was The last Chapter Epilogue is next 😊