20. Fight

April's POV

Ughh look what Vanessa did, his mom doesn't even like me anymore at all.

I changed my mind I'm not letting Vanessa go I'm going to go kill her right now as we speak.
---------
  Vanessa's POV

I finally made it back to the farm house after like a hour or two of walking.

My head was killing me and so was my feet.

Knocking on the door dean opened it quickly.

"Oh Vanessa or you alright?" He asked me while rushing me into the house.

"Um yes I'm just going to go upstairs and take a shower," I said with a small smile.

He looked at me worriedly and nodded his head.

                        *Shower*

I was in the shower for kind of a long time, I washed myself like five times, getting out the shower I lotion my body, put on my clothes, did my hair and gathered my things.

Yes I'm going home, this is to depressing for me.

I finally finished packing and as I was standing up I felt someone grab my hair and push me to the floor.

"What the fuck," I yelled and I turned on my back to see April bitch ass.

I kicked her feet from under her and she fell right on her back.

Getting up I looked down at her and just pushed her in her face.

"You stupid punch bitch punch I told you to leave me alone," I yelled while punching her in the face.

By now there was blood on her face, and I seen a gun not to far from her, I grabbed it and stood up.

Aiming the gun at her face everyone busted through my room in was staying in.

"Babe," I looked up and seen Blaze I looked at him and shook my head.

"I'm leaving, it was nice knowing everyone," I said and grabbed my things and walked out.
-----------
Aaron's POV

I ran to the room I heard the commotion in only to get punched right in my eye.

"Damn it," I yelled while holding on to the wall and looking around the room.

I looked to the floor to see April getting worked on by the paramedics.

My mom and dad looked at us and motioned us to walk into the hallway to talk.

"Okay one of you guys better start talking or I promise I will do more damage to the both of you," my dad said while clenching his jaw.