16. Third Times The Charm

Vanessa's Pov

After everyone ate and shared stories about our life we finally got up to leave and head back to the house.

Even though I didn't wanna go back to the house just yet.

Today was fun even with his parents, I have heard lots of stories about how parents would sit at home and wouldn't dare go on a double date with their kids.

But it was better than I thought it would be, especially how crazy Jane and Dean are, those two would have you growing abs in two days from laughing so much.

We got inside the car and Blaze and his dad started to whisper, well at least they tried to; You could hear everything they was saying to each other.

"Psst Blaze my boy, Vanessa's a keeper," Dean said to Blaze and Blaze shook his head laughing.

"I know dad she is a keeper." Blaze said back and I blushed like crazy.

"Y'all know yall can't whisper with y'all dumb asses, but duh she is awesome Blaze just better realize it before the chocolate is all gone," she said and all I could do was gasp and start coughing to try to catch my breath in laughter.

"Mommm," Blaze said while pulling into the driveway and rushing to my side to open my door.

"What son she know what I'm talking about, but good night love birds," Jane said with a wink and ran into the house with Dean following her, before I can say anything else.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry about my parents, they act just like teenagers," Blaze said while laughing and blushing.

"Noooo Blaze it's okay I'm not mad at all lawd I just didn't expect her to say something like that, well I didn't expect her to act like that," I laughed while trying to catch my breath at the same time.

"It's refreshing really," I said while still laughing at his parents

He was about to talk to me, but I seen something behind him and before I can grab the person or even tell him that someone was coming behind him I felt an awful pain on the back of my head and I fell straight to the ground.

The last thing I heard before my eyes closed and I went into darkness was a woman's voice.

"Third Times The Charm sweetheart," and I blacked out without seeing Blaze.