9. Listen

April's Pov

After the run in with Blaze I was upset that he pushed me away from him like that.

I mean I know we had our differences, but I want him back now since he is taking over the family business and getting more money.

Oh excuse me my name is April Olsen, I'm 25 years old, and I'm currently here to get my Blaze back.

Yes I cheated on him with his brother but that was only because he had more money at the time and now he is going broke.

See Aaron thinks I'm going to stay with him after I get what I want from Blaze but I'm not.

Well see you later I have a plan to come up with.
---------------------
  Aaron's Pov

This bitch think she can get away with her hitting me in my nose well she got another thing coming.

Well I'm Aaron Rider the brother of Blaze.

I'm so sick of him getting everything, so I slept with his girl well ex girlfriend to knock him down a couple of notches.

Anyways I have to go see you soon.
-----------------------------
  Vanessa's Pov

The next morning I woke up and I decided to tell Blaze what happened yesterday.

I got into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Walking to my suitcase I got out my pink lace bra and panty set with my ripped blue jean shorts and a plain white V-neck shirt.

I lotion my body, put on my clothes, put my hair in a high ponytail, and put on my boots.

Opening the door I walked straight into the kitchen to be greeted by Dean (Blaze dad).

"Good morning honey how was your sleep?" he asked me while giving me a fatherly hug.

"It was great how about you?" I asked him while smiling.

"It was good now my woman needs to come make me some good breakfast," he said loudly and I laughed when Jane came into the kitchen with a look that says 'Don't get hurt' and we laughed.

We heard walking and seen Blaze walk in the kitchen and he gave us a head nod.

We all sat at the table and I wondered where was April and Aaron at but I just stayed quiet.

"I'm going to town to get some things I will be back before dinner," Blaze spoke.

"Well take Aar-," he cut his mother off and looked at me with a look.

"Vanessa is coming with me right Vanessa?" I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Um yeah I'm going," I said we finished our food and got up to go to his truck.

Blaze started the car and was about to drive when April came in front of the truck with all white on like bitch are you serious.

"Blaze babe where are you going," she asked him.

"April if you don't move I'm going to run you over," he said real calmly but I can see his teeth are clenched and he is pissed.

"Aw babe stop joking you won't hi-," before she can finish her sentence he stepped on the gas and the truck shot forward and she jumped to the side and dirt covered her from head to toe.

As we drove away all you can hear was here yelling and screaming about her outfit.

I just sat back and laughed my ass off.

"Blaze um your brother messed with me last night and said some things like he wanted to taste me and I just wanted to let you know," I said while looking at him.

"That's not my problem," he said and got out the truck and slammed the door.

I sat in the truck and had a talk with the lord.

"Lord please give me some understanding of this man before I have to beat his ass I mean butt in the name of jesus amen," I said and got out the truck to follow him.

Lord give me strength!