15. Family Outing Part 2

Recap

"Okay Vanessa go get dressed babe," and before she could say something I turned and left her standing there.
-------------
Vanessa's Pov

I know this man did not just leave me standing here looking crazy, and didn't even tell me where we was going.

Ugh he got one more time to soak my panties, or I'm going to beat his ugly cute ass.

But let me go get dressed before he beat mine, and I would gladly let him to lawdd.

I quickly got to my room took a shower in my strawberry body wash, got out, dried off, and put a towel around me so I could sit down and see how I'm going to do this wild crazy hair.

Hmmm what to do what to do?

I looked at the clock and seen that I had time to straighten my hair, so that's exactly what I did.

Half an hour later I looked at my hair and was impressed.

But I know it's gone be awhile before I straighten it again, because my arms are tired.

I walked into my closet and pulled out a black and yellow dress, black herls, and a black and gold clutch.

Letting go of my towel I pulled on my clothes, and shoes.

I looked in the mirror and felt sexy, I just hope I'm not over dressed.

Grabbing my phone and stuff I walked out my room and came into the living room the same time Mrs. and Mr. Rider came out of theirs.

"You look sexy girl," Mrs. Rider said and snapped her fingers.

I laughed so hard.

"Thank you, but look at you girl," I said back.

She had on a red long gown with a split up the leg, and sliver heels.

"Thank you honey," she said with a laugh.

"Now where is that son of mine, he gone tell me to get all sexy and his ass not even out here," She said with a scowl on her face.

Oh gosh I don't know what to say because she was so serious right now.

"Mom I didn't tell you to get sexy, I just told you to get dressed," Blaze sexy voice said and it made me shiver with want.

"Boy shut up I know what I heard," she said.

Blaze shook his head and walked towards me like I was his prey.

"You look beautiful baby," he said to me.

I smiled and thought about asking him about this pet name.

Blaze held out his arm and looked back at his parents.

"Shall we," he said and we all walked out of the house and got into his truck.

Some hours later we drove up to this really great restaurant with a dance floor with it.

"Table for four," he said to the hostess and she smiled at him but he spoke.

"I don't want you, I'm with my woman and parents so don't try shit and I want report you," he said suddenly and I looked shocked.

"That's my son show these sluts what's up," Blaze dad said and I couldn't help it I just laughed.

"Oh lord I can't deal with you two, come on Mrs. Rider," I said and I grabbed her hand and lead her to the table and sat down.

"Vanessa please call me mom since you're going to be my daughter as soon as my son get that sitck out his ass," she told me.

And that whole day and night was filled with laughter and smiles.