18. This Bitch

Recap

I'm glad she's gone or so I thought...
---------

  Blaze's POV

"Ughh shit," I groaned while lifting my head up slowly and looking around at my blurry surroundings.

I felt something wet sliding down the side of my face.

I lifted up my hand and wiped it away to see that it was blood.

"What the fuc-," I focused on what happened last night or today?

                    Flashback

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Vanessa," I  said while laughing and blushing at what my parents were saying.

"Noooo Blaze it's okay I'm not mad at all lawd I just didn't expect her to say something like that," she laughed while trying to catch her breath at the same time.

I was about to say something else to her, but I felt a pain in the back of my head.

                 Flashback over

"Shit," I exclaimed I looked around and I didn't see my baby Vanessa.

The door suddenly opened and guess who it is?

"Hey baby I missed you so much," April said while coming to me trying to kiss me.

I wanted to head butt her ass, but I just turned my head so that she can kiss me on my cheek.

She moved back with a disappointed look on her face.

"Where is Vanessa," I growled out while trying to untie my hands.

"Well baby she left after I told her me and you were having a baby," she said excitedly.

She was walking towards me and dropped to her knees to unbutton my pants quickly.

I was jerking around in my chair trying to get a loose and get away from this crazy bitch.

She managed to get my clothes off and she lifted up her dress to she me she had no underwear on.

"I don't know what I saw in you this is disgusting let me go now," I yelled at her but she kept coming towards me, she grabbed my dick and was about to put it inside her when someone bust through the door.

"What the fuck is going on here," I looked to see that it was......