12. Explanation

April's Pov

Damn it why is Blaze so difficult, two of my plans have went downhill so now it is time for my third plan.

You know what they say third times the charm, but this will take about a week so I will start now so that everything will be perfect.

So until I just have to have Aaron satisfy me because I have needs.

The door to my room opened and speak of the devil.

"Hey we need another plan to knock him down a couple of inches," he said while sitting on my bed.

I ignored him and pressed my lips against his.

"I need you Aaron," I said in his ear in a seductive way.

We laid back and you guys know what happened.
-----
Vanessa's Pov (The Next Morning)

I woke up the next morning with what happened between Blaze and I still on my mind.

Like he is to sexy for his own good, but he can't just come kiss me like that and walk away without talking to me are giving me a explanation.

I got up real fast, took a shower, brushed my teeth (twice), and put on my clothes.

Grabbing the lotion I lotion my legs and arms because I don't need to be walking around ashy.

I put on my boots, grabbed my phone, and made my way to the kitchen to see only Blaze, and he was cooking.

Lawdd he got the whole package he can cook, his body is sexy, and his dic- umm package between his legs is big, and he can kiss.

"Vanessa," I heard my name so I snapped out of my thoughts to see him looking at me with a mug on his face.

But I looked closer into his eyes to see that he was worried.

"Yes sorry I blacked out for a second," I said and he nodded his head and went back to cooking.

I sat down and let him finish so that I can make me something to eat, because I'm starving.

Hearing a noise I looked up to see Blaze turn around with two plates, and he placed it in front of me.

"This for me?" I asked with a shocked face.

He sat down next to me and started eating.

"I sat the plate in front of you right?" he asked and continued to eat.

I squealed and got up to kiss him on the cheek.

He chuckled and smile, and let me tell you he looked even sexier.

"You welcome," he said and went back to eating.

I sat down and dug into my food and it was so delicious.

Then my phone rung and I gasped because I forgot to call my mama.

        *Phone Conversation*

Mom: So you can't call and check up on your mama?

My mama said while fake crying, I was about to answer but she cut me off.

Mom: That's ok I don't care, but you better get me a cowboy son-in-law and don't forget to wear protection when you roll in the grass with him to bye baby I love you.

*Phone Conversation Ended*

I hung up the phone only to hear laughter by the sexy Blaze.

"It's not funny," I mumbled but he kept laughing.

"Blaze we need to talk," I said and he stopped laughing and looked at me and nodded.

We put our plates away and walked into my room we sat down and I looked right at him.

"Blaze why did you kiss me like that and just left without talking to me?" I questioned while looking in his eyes.

"Vanessa I.....