1. Finally

Vanessa's Pov

Oh my gosh I can't believe I finally have enough money to go horse back riding, and go to my vacation as of today.

I have been wanting to go since forever, well ever since I moved to the Big Apple as you guys know is New York.

But anyways right now I am packing my things so that I can make my way to this place I found in the papers last week.

Oh and don't worry guys I'm not quitting my job I have already put in my two month vacation time, so there are no worries there, plus I still get paid so I'm good.

I was just putting the last of my things into my suitcase when my phone decided to ring.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Yes I have that old school ringtone on my cell phone, don't judge me.

Picking up the phone I looked at the caller I.d to see that it was my mama calling me.

*Phone Call Start*

- "Hello," I answered the phone and she didn't give me a "hey", she just start yelling at me like she was crazy.

- "How come I have to learn from Rose that you leaving for a two month vacation," she yelled at me and I shook my head because Mrs. Rose is so nosy, and she get on my nerves.

- "Mama it was last minute and I needed this vacation to get away from everything," I told her and all you heard was her breathing on the other line.

- "Well just be careful honey, I know you're all grown up, but I still worry about you 24/7," she said to me and I smiled at that.

- "I will mama and I love you," I told her while getting out an outfit to put on when I arrive to the farm.

- "I love you to sweety bye-bye," she said and we hung up the phone.

*Phone call End*

I sat my phone down and walked to the bathroom to get in the shower.

Half an hour later I have everything ready to go on my two month vacation and I honestly can't wait.

I had a long way to travel, well not really just 4 hours and it was 10 Am, so I will arrive at around 2 Pm or so, that's if I don't get lost.

Four hours later I made it to my destination to see the biggest beautiful house I have ever seen.

Turning off the car I stepped out and paused because I seen this tall, shirtless, sexy, sweaty (The good sweat) man picking up some things.

He looked up and seen me and begin walking my way but didn't talk so I did.

"Hi my name is Van-," he cut me off and started talking to, well kind of.

"Great another city girl," he said and I stepped back and started thinking.

This tall sexy man must be out his damn mind talking to me like that!