24. Babies

1 Month Later

Its been one month since everything has went down, April is 2 months pregnant now, and everything seems to be fine, or at least that's what everyone thought.

Vanessa's pov

Tick tock!

Tick tock!

Tick tock!

I looked at the timer on my phone and seen that I only had 10 seconds left to see the results.

"Ok you can do this," I said to myself while putting my head in my heads.

"You ca- ,"

"Ahhh shit," I yelled while throwing a roll of toilet paper at the intruder and he laughed.

"Blaze don't scare me like that, I almost peed on myself damn," I said and my timer beeped.

I looked at Blaze and seen confusion on his face, but then he looked to the other side of the counter with excitement I think?

"Okay test number one negative," when I heard a sigh from Blaze I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What's your problem?" I asked him, and he looked at me and shook his head that it was nothing.

"Test number two oh my gosh its positive," I said not sure how to feel at the moment.

"Check the last one that can't be right," I looked at him again real quick.

"Blaze what's wrong with yo-," he cut me off by walking past me to check the last test.

"Positive," he mumbled and walked right out the bathroom.

Hold up I know he didn't walk out knowing this might not be right.

"Um Blaze," I yelled his name while walking up to him and looking him in his face.

"Why did you just walk off knowing I could be pregnant?" I asked while folding my arms.

"I'm just not ready for any kids right now," and that hit me like a ton of bricks.

I took a step back and put my hands In the air and looked him in the face.

"Are you fucking serious, it takes two to make a baby, and let us not forget the times you didn't want to use a condom,"

"Vanessa I want to feel all your wet juices on my dick," I copied him in his deep voice.

"Well you should have used the pill," he yelled at me and turned to walk out the house.

I picked up a hardback book and threw it right at his head, I grabbed my keys, my purse, and I walked out the house.

This man just lost his mind, but its cool .

Not to long later I was driving around looking for a hospital to see if I was pregnant or not.

About an hour later I found one, filled out some papers, and now here I am laying on the bed waiting for the results.

Knock

Knock

Someone knocked on the door and I lifted my head to see it was the doctor.

"Okay Ms. Vanessa you are.....