29. Omg

Recap

"Who the hell is April?"
-------

  Blaze's Pov

"Um April is my ex girlfriend, her and my brother came to get back at me; she kidnapped Vanessa and I, and tried to force me to have sex with her, my mom came and found me right wh-," my mom cut me off and spoke.

"I came and found my son tied up and she was trying to put her stanky pussy on my son, and he wasn't even enjoying it," she said madly.

Linda laughed out loud and almost fell over, but she grabbed into the couch.

Then all of a sudden she got serious.

"So when we gone kill the bitch," she said while checking to see how many bullets she has left.

"Girl I want to do the same thing, but she's carrying Aaron's baby," my mom told her and Linda sighed.

"So what are we going to do?" My dad asked while coming back from his phone call.

"We just gone have to wait until she comes to us," Vanessa said while laying back on the couch rubbing her small pudge.

"She's right guys, and I have a crew coming to clean this up so in the mean time does anyone want to go into town to eat?" he asked and Vanessa got up quickly.

"Meeee come one everyone let's get in the car," she said while grabbing my hand and pulling out the door with everyone laughing and following her outside.
---------
Aaron's Pov

After we came back from the diner everyone was so full, and it was nice to hang out with family.

Then I started to think about Vanessa, I really need to apologize to her.

She has been so nice and now I see her as a little sister.

But at the moment everyone looked tired, so I went to my room jumped in the shower for awhile, then got in bed.
-------

  Blaze's Pov

Every since we got back from the diner I haven't had any sleep.

I have been thinking about proposing to Vanessa.

I was so in my thoughts when I seen Linda come down the stairs whistling, but she stopped when she saw me.

"Son what's wrong with you, you look like you about to shit on yourself," she said while coming to sit in the chair in front of me.

"Nothing is wro-," she cut me off with a glare.

"Boy you bet not even think about lying to me," Linda said while getting up to pour herself some coffee.

Clearing my throat I spoke up.

"Um I was going to ask you for permission to take Vanessas hand in marriage," I said while looking at her.

She looked at me with a unreadable face then she started squealing right when my parents and Aaron came into the kitchen.

"Linda what is wrong with you?" my mom asked while laughing.

"Blaze wants to propose to Vanessa," Linda said and the both started jumping and squealing.

My dad came over to me along with Aaron.

"Son do you even have the ring yet?" my dad asked me.

"I-I umm was going to get it today," I said to him.

"Okay well while y'all are gone were going to go get her pampered so bye," the women yelled and we left.

I can't wait to propose to you Vanessa.